“Check your order before you leave”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Visited this location 2 times during our family vacation. On both visits they were very very slow and on both visits they got something incorrect. Food was fresh and tasty when we did get it so not an entirely miserable visit.

There are newer reviews for Burger King

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Even though I saw the TA rating, we had to eat here for one of our family member's dietary needs.
I found the men's restroom to be very dirty and smelled as if it has not been cleaned in days.
The dining room tables and floor were littered with food and trash. The place was not extremely busy. If an employee can be on their cell phone behind the counter, they could cleaning the dining room. Just my observations...

1  Thank Geocacher48
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nothing like a good old -fashioned Whopper! It had been YEARS since my husband and I had eaten at a BK. We got tired of the slow service and mediocre food at the McDonalds up the street and decided to give Burger King a try. WOW! Perfect Whoppers! Fresh, hot, delicious food with FAST and courteous service! And those Satisfries? They are perfect too! Better than regular. We've been back a few times and it's always the same. PERFECT!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I know I am reviewing a Burger King, and not some real restaurant, but even for a Burger King this place is bad. The employees are ALWAYS rude. I am not a demanding person at all, having worked in the food industry myself I HATE to be "that customer", but I do expect some standards. There are none here!

Everything you order here will be incorrect, so CHECK YOUR FOOD. I would advise against ordering anything that even slightly deviates from the standard order because it will be wrong. Even the standard order will be wrong! You WILL be skimped on the fries, you'll be lucky to get half a container full, so expect that. If you are the only other Southerner on the planet that drinks unsweet tea, don't look for it here. They stare at you like you just grew three heads, and they don't have it...and you don't want to wait for them to make it as it will take an eternity. The employees don't look very clean and I can't imagine that their food safety standards are very high. However, I have never gotten sick from eating here so either I've been lucky or they're cleaner than they appear.

If you're on vacation and need somewhere to eat, then you'll probably be OK eating here. I wouldn't make it a habit though.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Right on Route 98, if you need a quick meal; the town closes up at 5:00 pm! Right next to the gas stations on the East side of town.