“Oysters”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Great oysters! Long line of people so get there early. Staff was great & the food was great. I would eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Indian Pass Raw Bar

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a little out of the way and it looks like a dive, but we really enjoyed it! I had Cajun shrimp and others in my part had the oyster and others had the burgers. We all had great meals. I loved the serve yourself drink cooler. Great selection of beers, sodas, wine coolers and lots of other options. I will certainly go back!

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The Raw Bar is a must visit. Excellent food and great staff. Great for families as well. A little off the beaten path but worth the drive.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We've been going to Cape San Blas for nearly 5 years and the Indian Pass Raw Bar is our favorite go to when we're there. It is so much a part of the area that to go there is to truly experience that part of the coast. The food is awesome...the oysters, the shrimp, the gumbo, the corn on the cob and the bread is all sooooo good. The atmosphere is amazing...there's always music on the porch...the staff is the nicest around...to sit at the bar and watch Lorie and Torie run the ovens and steamers is entertainment enough! If you're ever within 50 miles of this place you need to visit...you'll be glad you did!

1  Thank BlazerFan12358
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

It looks run down (as any good dive should!) and the food is fantastic. Go for the food, the beer, & the laid back atmosphere of it all. It does have University of Florida decor, which was the only fault I could find with the place, but I was willing to look past that just one time. Hope to return many times!

1  Thank liz954