“food was cold and so salty had to send it back”
Review of Bonefish Mac's

Bonefish Mac's
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“food was cold and so salty had to send it back”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Being this is right down the street from my house it seemed the logical place to go. I was wrong! I was highly disappointed! My husbands full rack of ribs were ice cold sent them back they just heated up the same rack we sent back! My corn beef was so salty over salty that I had to send it back and b/c everyone was eating i settled for fish taco's and they were just oK! I am not one to send food back but we had to! When I asked the waitress if anyone had noticed it being this salty she said no, I said is it supposed to be this salty she said I am not a chef so i have no idea! Instead of offereing to chang the meal and apologize for the problems we were having! I will never recommend this to anyone! disgusted! Still on the bill I was charged for the meal i didn't eat and not the meal i got! rediculoius! We just left I wAS NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN YET AGAIN!

• Visited March 2014

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Terrific food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This may technically be a sports bar, but the food is great! Great menu with lots of choices, and everything I've ever had has been delicious. A little noisy inside, but beautiful setting to eat outside if the weather allows.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Admrlpirate
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Greasy food!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

This is located in a plaza in a new town of "Tradition" in Port St. Lucie, Florida. The décor is outstanding, but the service and food are lousy! The game room has a full sized deep sea diving mannequin complete in wetsuit and tank, etc. The sea scenes and fish displayed on the walls are extensive and unique. The outside setting is outstanding! There is a pond, waterfalls, white lights in palm trees and bronze statues of children fishing, wading atop lily pads, etc.

The "porch" section of the restaurant is extremely noisy, so much so that we requested another seating. It was also noisy. The fish and fries were very greasy. I patted the fish down with a napkin and it was saturated. I was afraid our group of five would become ill!

• Visited January 2014
Mansfield, Texas
“Wow, so good and so much food”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

The menu is huge, with so many good things to choose from. I had bacon wrapped shrimp which was delicious. Every person in our party had to take half of their food home because the portions are so big. If you're looking for some seafood, I highly recommend giving this place a try.

• Visited February 2014
“Racoon”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided to sit outside since it was a nice afternoon. After being seated for about 15 minutes We had to go inside to find a waitress because no one had come to get our drink order. Soon after being seated a racoon showed up at a near by garbage can. The waitress told us it has been there for a couple of weeks! Once the food arrived after waiting for an excessive time for some burgers, the burgers were tasteless we even had to ask for more lettuce because it was a very small piece. I will not be going back to this place. It used to be a good but I don't know what happened to it.

• Visited January 2014