I recently sold a home in South Florida and bought one in Port St. Lucie. I had a 3 week time period between closings and my main concern was my two dogs Harley and Rosie. When I called the Residence in by Marriott in Port St. Lucie and found out that the great rate they gave me included a full breakfast every morning, dinner 4 nights a week with complimentary Beer and Wine during those dinners AND that they were PET FRIENDLY and gladly welcomed Harley and Rosie I was SOLD. Then I just had to wait and see if the hotel was nice. I had an amazing room, super clean with a totally full size kitchen, dishes, silverware, etc. and the staff was amazing! I felt like I was checking into the fanciest hotel and they made me feel like everyone was my own personal assistant. I received my mail daily and this is the clincher.... My first night there, I went out to dinner and had just put my order in and then my cell phone rang. The girl at the front desk mentioned that Harl;ey and Rosie were crying. It was their first night there, so they were just unsure of their surroundings. When I offered to come right back and get my food to go, the girl from the front desk asked if it was okay that she go to my room, get my dogs and bring them to the front desk and sit with her until I returned, I just could not believe it. When I returned I found Harley and Rosie at the front desk having a blast and was so greatful for what she had done. I promise you this is a real reveiw and if you don't believe me, stay there and see this for your self! I can't say enough about Jill, the Sales Director, Paul the manager and the staff od Kim, Helen, Rebecca, A.J. Bruce, Cindy, Tracy and Francisco! By the way, Bruce knows all the great largemouth bass fishing holes in town too! Mark Cersosimo Port St. Lucie, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St Lucie is an all-suite extended stay hotel located off I-95 near the PGA Village and First Data Field. We are within walking distance of multiple restaurants and offer complimentary: hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, Inn The Mix social (M-W), and parking. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our studio or one-bedroom suites, featuring full kitchens complete with a refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, and dishwasher, plush Marriott bedding with crisp linens and a pillow top mattress, and a living area. Guests enjoy access to our hotel’s 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, patio area, and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie