“Modern, clean, very well situated and wonderful staff”

Residence Inn Port St. Lucie
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 14 June 2011

room were well decorated and spacious. With all amenities needed. Clean and new rooms made our stay one of the most comfortable in a long time.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank quedeville

Reviewed 8 June 2011

I recently sold a home in South Florida and bought one in Port St. Lucie. I had a 3 week time period between closings and my main concern was my two dogs Harley and Rosie. When I called the Residence in by Marriott in Port St. Lucie and found out that the great rate they gave me included a full breakfast every morning, dinner 4 nights a week with complimentary Beer and Wine during those dinners AND that they were PET FRIENDLY and gladly welcomed Harley and Rosie I was SOLD. Then I just had to wait and see if the hotel was nice. I had an amazing room, super clean with a totally full size kitchen, dishes, silverware, etc. and the staff was amazing! I felt like I was checking into the fanciest hotel and they made me feel like everyone was my own personal assistant. I received my mail daily and this is the clincher.... My first night there, I went out to dinner and had just put my order in and then my cell phone rang. The girl at the front desk mentioned that Harl;ey and Rosie were crying. It was their first night there, so they were just unsure of their surroundings. When I offered to come right back and get my food to go, the girl from the front desk asked if it was okay that she go to my room, get my dogs and bring them to the front desk and sit with her until I returned, I just could not believe it. When I returned I found Harley and Rosie at the front desk having a blast and was so greatful for what she had done. I promise you this is a real reveiw and if you don't believe me, stay there and see this for your self! I can't say enough about Jill, the Sales Director, Paul the manager and the staff od Kim, Helen, Rebecca, A.J. Bruce, Cindy, Tracy and Francisco! By the way, Bruce knows all the great largemouth bass fishing holes in town too! Mark Cersosimo Port St. Lucie, Florida

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite is awesome!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank bpoehya
Reviewed 24 May 2011

I am a single mother of a beautiful 21 month old. Being a single mom, everyone tells you to make time for yourself. In April that is just what I did. I am a local resident that wanted to "get away" for a night but on a budget. I chose to stay at the Residence in located in Port St. Lucie. It was the perfect evening. The hotel was beautiful and very accomodating. The bed was very comfy and the black out shades made it very nice to sleep in to the unheard of 10:30 am. I left my stay feeling very relaxed and refreshed. i would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. It lacks nothing. Friendly staff, clean, affordable, accomodating and in a great location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2011

This place is phenomenal. I use the one (1) bedroom suite to actually hold interviews. I can close the bedroom door, still allowing access to the bathroom. The set up is perfect. Desk, dining room table with two chairs, couch and easy chair. Large area so everyone is comfortable. The kitchen allows me to offer a drink to an interviewee and also have appetizers or lunch . I require early check in and the staff always accomodates me. In the evening, I get to use the pool and there are plenty of restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2011

I love Residence Inns because they are roomy and nice. When we first pulled up to this one, I was put off by all the dog walkers. I usually prefer hotels that are pet UNFRIENDLY. Although the elevators had a doggy smell, the rest of the hotel was immacuate. The complimentary breafast was good. I suggest they put pet owners on floor one to keep the pets out of the elevators/ There are reasonable restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WordlyTraveler44
Reviewed 13 April 2011

We were golfing in the area so didn't need a beach or upmarket hotel. This location was perfect for us with lots of restaurants and shops close by. Although it's located beside the highway we never heard any noise. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were spotless and well appointed. We extended our stay 2 nights because we enjoyed it so much. Breakfasts changed every day and they even had a reception some nights. The hotel we'd come from in Ft Lauderdale was much more expensive (of course different type of location) but still....this place was excellent for the price.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2011

The entire staff were great. The assistant manager Nathalia was the best. After the second day most people at the desk were calling us by our first names. Had to be one of the cleanest hotels we have ever stayed in. I worked for Marriott for seven years and stayed then and to this day only in Marriotts and this was by far the best we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple