The hotel was very modern and extremely clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms smaller than some RI we've visited but well laid out and comfortable. We'll ask for a room away from the freeway next time. Wasn't a problem but we could hear the traffic. Included breakfast was very good but they need a second waffle iron.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St Lucie is an all-suite extended stay hotel located off I-95 near the PGA Village and First Data Field. We are within walking distance of multiple restaurants and offer complimentary: hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, Inn The Mix social (M-W), and parking. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our studio or one-bedroom suites, featuring full kitchens complete with a refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, and dishwasher, plush Marriott bedding with crisp linens and a pillow top mattress, and a living area. Guests enjoy access to our hotel’s 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, patio area, and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie