“Made me feel like family.”

Residence Inn Port St. Lucie
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Overland Park, Kansas
“Made me feel like family.”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I took a trip to Residence Inn in Port St. Lucie, and the moment I checked in, I was greeted with a staff that made me feel at home. I brought my mom and dog with me and instantly Princeton was a hit with the staff. He is a teacup Maltese and became the king of his castle. The staff left me treats for Princeton when they would come in to clean the room. I was to stay only 4 days and I extended my stay their for 10 days. It was truly the best time I had with my mom in a very long time. The room was gorgeous and clean. The staff was professional yet made me feel at home. I was greeted with a smile from all the staff. Anything we requested, we had it within an hour. I was seriously thinking of moving to Port St. Lucie as the people are so nice and everything felt like home. The meals were fantastic. Towards the end of our stay, one of the staff members came to my door and greeted me with a gift of a key chain that had a little Residence Inn house, a dog house and a bone on the key chain as a gift for me and Princeton. I honestly got teary eyed. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to feel special and made to feel at home.

Room Tip: I requested to stay on ground level and close to an exit door because I have a dog with me.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank skh1228

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
London
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This hotel is one of the nicest suites we have been in. The hotel is spotless and has all the amenties. The staff were so helpful and curtious. The suite is to die for. Very beautiful the rich modern decor was breath taking Kitchen had all stainless steel appliances. It included for the price breakfast and dinner. Has free wi-fi. Laundry facilities are very upscale. I would highly recommend this place. I would highy recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I was doing work at Mets Spring Training and stayed for a night and really enjoyed my stay. Location is excellent. Only a few minutes from the ballpark. Good restaurants and I-95 nearby. My room was very comfortable and the hotel appears new. Breakfast was terrific.

Room Tip: there are several doors to access your room so you can stay at the end of a hallway and still be nea...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Homosassa, Florida
Reviewed 15 February 2013

This was a wonderful surprise to find this great Residence Inn in Port St. Lucie. The room was very clean and quite large. It was like staying in a nice appartment. Having a refrigerator and full kitchen was great. Wish we could have stayed longer. The fireplace was a nice touch since my hubby is always cold. The staff were extra friendly and helpful. The managers receiption was actually a full dinner and was delicious and the wine was good too! The hot breakfast buffet had a good assortment & tasty. We were very please with everything.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Fisherville, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 February 2013

We enjoyed everything about this hotel. The staff were very friendly and always had a smile. They never seemed to be bothered for anything anyone asked at breakfast or at the manager's reception four nights a week. The receptions were very nice, tasty and a huge help in a strange city where you aren't sure where to eat a light meal. The room was spacious and clean. The internet fast and efficient. Our week long stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
pgilray, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, 13 February 2013
Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Port St. Lucie. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. Our staff here is award winning and strives to provide excellent service to our guests. Thank you again for your review, it is very much appreciated.
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This is a very nice Residence Inn with convenient access to numerous local restaurants. A friendly and competent staff greeted me upon arrival. Check-in was pleasant and easy! My room was large and comfortable. I attended the Manager's Reception which was enjoyable! Good food and plenty of options to drink. My only complaint would be that the wireless internet signal was dropped a couple of times.

I travel between Jacksonville and Fort Lauderdale several times per year by car. Looks like I found a convenient and economical stopover for the trip.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Patchogue, New York
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Wonderful stay at the Residence Inn PSL!

I always trust Marriott brands and rarely ever am I disappointed. The one bedroom is huge and is essentially a small apartment. Front desk was super friendly, thank you. As others have said, location is great, right off 95. I would recommend to anyone looking to stay in the area for short or long stays (which is the intent of this hotel brand).

I did not get to try out the breakfast buffet, but it looked just fine (Bob Evans is next door).

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family