I am a Veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and a soon to be retiring Federal Government Employee with plans for the family and I to retire to the Port Saint Lucie area. As a Elite Member w/ Silver Status we always try to stay at a Residence Inn for it fits our family's needs perfectly. It was located right off of I-95 which made it perfect for us to get around the area with our realtor, Denise, and all that she had to show us. The staff at the Inn were extremely courteous and Priscilla made us feel like we were at home. We ate breakfast every morning at the Inn and it was tasty and the selection was great. I would recommend this location to all those wary travelers who want to feel at home while away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St Lucie is an all-suite extended stay hotel located off I-95 near the PGA Village and First Data Field. We are within walking distance of multiple restaurants and offer complimentary: hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, Inn The Mix social (M-W), and parking. Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our studio or one-bedroom suites, featuring full kitchens complete with a refrigerator, stove-top, microwave, and dishwasher, plush Marriott bedding with crisp linens and a pillow top mattress, and a living area. Guests enjoy access to our hotel’s 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, patio area, and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie