Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West
US$116
GardenInn.com
SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$80
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton.com
US$131
US$127
Homewood
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$141
Residence Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$114
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

MainStay Suites(Port Saint Lucie)
US$93
US$83
MainStaySuites
Best Western Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
Priceline
Club Med Sandpiper Bay(Port Saint Lucie)
US$638
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskextra bedhi expresspet feethe breakfast areastayed here for one nightbed was comfortablevery nice hotelthe general managershopping and restaurantsfitness roomrooms are largehousekeeping stafffree breakfastinnscleanlinessmicrowave
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was excellent and the rooms very clean. The breakfast was the usual fare, no complaints about it. Only downside was guests were letting their "friends" use the pool and facilities. Some of them looked very shady, one even had an ankle bracelet.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

The hotel was fine but the WiFi did not work in my room. I called to ask about it and was told that it works great everywhere in the hotel and that no one else had complained. OK, but it still didn't work in my room. I called again to complain and was told that the clerk would alert the General Manager to my problem. That happened twice and I never heard from the General Manager at all. So much for the staff at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hi par3147,

Thank you for leaving your feedback and for staying with us. I am sorry that your experience didn't turn out as hoped due to the challenges with the internet connectivity and how our staff members acted out with your concern. We live by our promise to make your stay hassle-free as possible and regret this came out far from expected.

Our location is indeed ideal for your needs and glad this was evident on your stay. Reviews such as this help us find ways to improve and opportunities to develop. I took all the necessary steps to bring this to our management's attention to implement actions immediately.

I wish nothing else but to host you once more and I am positive to serve you more than you deserve.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The owners of this hotel should be embarrassed. This hotel needed renovation long ago. This property gives Holiday Inn a poor reputation. The laundry list of unacceptable conditions to long to list. However the elevators do stand out. Apparently not a new problem. One elevator went out of service. Then the following morning the only remaining elevator quit trapping guests in it for over 30 minutes. I feel for the employees that work here whom have to apologize to guests all day long.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Normally Holiday Inn Express is a safe bet. Well, on the bright side, the breakfast attendant was very fastidious !! And, the Director of Sales, acting MOD was very professional !! We checked in at 3pm on Tuesday, AND, because my grandson ALWAYS checks the ice cream supply, we noticed that the freezer in the market was thawing, and melting food was dripping into the bottom of the freezer, told the loud, obnoxious desk clerk. Thought maybe he would lock it, or put up an "out of order" sign. Nope ! Wednesday morning at 11am it was STILL melting, dripping. Only the puddle of melted food goo at the bottom of the freezer was larger and deeper. UGH !!! Maybe I should have called the Board of Health. OBVIOUSLY he NEVER bothered to tell anyone, since when, yet again, I pointed it out, the manager (the only mature adult I encountered), was surprised. Pool had not been cleaned in ages. Even my grandson said, "Well, I'm not swimming in THAT !".Hot tub was out of service. Carpets are worn. Water stains on the ceilings and walls. Mold on the privacy draperies. Young adults hanging around in the "business center" waaaaay too long. TV channels did not match what was printed on the channel guide. Room was very dusty. Lamp shades broken and tops of lamp shades very dusty. All seating in room was stained. Bed linen thin. Bed skirts rumpled and wrinkled. Luggage carriages were filthy. We had to put a bath towel down on it before putting our luggage on it. There was no extra bed linen for the sleeper sofa. When I called the front desk, yet a different young man told me that I would need to come get them myself. Riiiight ! I said, "I'm speechless !" and hung up. He called me back and asked, "are you coming to get them ?". Uh, NO !!! Sorry, NOT my job !!! I literally said, "I'm up here writing my review for TripAdvisor". When I asked for a manager, luckily for me, he told me that he was the manager.....oh, yay !! and, oh...they had one luggage carriage that was too wide for the room doorway, so...you had to off load your things in the hallway and schlepp your things from the hall into the room, all the while trying to hold open the door. Really !?

Room Tip: Just Don't
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Paradise4171
Reviewed 25 December 2017

No maid service during a two night stay. No mod at 9am to talk to.
Other reviews are clear this is not a hotel for work.
We rented a suite.
There is no desk or chair in the room only a couch.
There is no mirror other then the bathroom.
Worse of al no one cares from the desk person to the manager to the customer service rep who responded from Holiday Inn.
Spend your money elsewhere you will not be displeased.
The reviews are pretty common to a poorly run hotel from top to bottom.

Room Tip: Ask if it has a desk
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family