“Not in Sweden anymore!”

Dining options: Reservations
Sweden
“Not in Sweden anymore!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Good steaks and good waitress, but waiting more than 30 minutes for a table was borderline too long. But we had the time and our mind on steak.

Visited April 2014

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Nasty avoid the steak”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This is not a steakhouse don't believe me, try it. If you like discount steaks and poor service you will give 5 stars enjoy

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank portstlucie2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Bad Start Great Ending”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My wife and friends wanted to celebrate my birthday and they chose this restaurant, since being day before Easter, they assumed it would be packed, specially with snow birds leaving our area for the season.
My wife called the restaurant about 12:30 for call ahead seating, but was notified it was to early and call back after 3:30, and that she did, when some answered the call, and my wife requested the call ahead seating, the individual on the other side said hold on, I will get you to the proper person, she was on hold for 10 minutes, hearing conversation on the background and she finally gave up. Since we made arrangements with our friends to meet there it was late to change the plans.
We got to the restaurant at 4:50 and quite a bit of people waiting for a table, the hostess notified us that there is a 25 minute wait, we accepted the wait, and my wife proceeded to tell the hostess of her experience of call ahead seating, the hostess said next time call back and ask for the manager. We where given the pager and proceeded to wait, at 5:30 my wife goes back to the hostess and asked her what happen to the 25 minutes wait, and she noticed that her name was not on the list of names to be called. The hostess said we paged you but no one answered, we have four people in our group and all four would not hear the page?, and the pager did not activate, at this point we knew the hostess was full of it.
My wife asked for the manager, and the hostess found a table for us immediately, our table was in the middle of the dining room, I have noticed a commotion at the table next to us, they wanted another table, do to the fact it was dripping water on their table from the ceiling, but the restaurant was having a problem re-arranging the tables for a party of 12. The guests requested to be split if that would make it easier for the the restaurant and that is what happened.
As we are looking over the menu, my wife and our friend mentioned that there is water dripping on them. I new exactly where the water was coming from, now we are standing next to our table, and at this time we are introduced to Chad the manager. He took control of the situation and apologizing for the issue at hand and relocated us to the next available booth.
He re-ordered new beverage for all us, some of the beverages where contaminated with the water drips, he explained that they where under the impressions the water issue was resolved, do to quite a bit of rain the previous day and the water not draining from the roof, apparently they got all the water out of the roof but some got in to the ceiling and eventually it started to drip on the tables.
Chad was in a rough predicament, with a large group of people waiting for tables and now he has less tables to work with. Also we felt sorry for the waiter that now has tables at both sides of the dining room. As we are making decision as to what to order, Chad comes to the table with 2 plates of appetizers, CRISPY ARTICHOKE HARVEST and Wild West Shrimp, and still apologizing for our experience. I ordered the Outlaw Ribeye, My wife the Napa Grilled Chicken, and our friends Flo's Filet and Cowboy Pork Chops. All done to our satisfaction, with Chad constantly checking on us. To finish the meal Chad gave us the dessert menu to complete the meal. We chose the Longhorn Dessert Sampler to share and our friends Mountain Top Cheesecake. that was a huge slice of cake, but the only problem it was still frozen, we chose not to mention the issue, our sample was very good and we could not finish it.
What started as a bad experience Chad made the best of it, with a faulty hostess, to a water drip issue he did a wonderful job. We had many visits to this restaurant, it is always busy and you have to learn to wait for a table, a lot of mangers would have been hiding in the office, but Chad proved to be a great asset to this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Knoxville, TN
“Worst Service Ever”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Went in today and was served the wrong meal. Instead of correcting the issue, the server proceeded to argue and tell me that was what I ordered and became loud. Unbelievable. I will never go back there again.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Nomad413
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great meals”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Would rather go out for a steak than cook dinner. My husband and I always have a good meal at this restaurant. Steak prices are comparable to other steak houses. The waiters and waitresses are attentive. It was quite empty when we went at 5:45. However, afterwards it started to fill up. Can't go wrong for the meals at this place.
The restaurant is in the "Tradition" development. (Housing and stores) You can always go shopping and work the meal off afterwards.

• Visited March 2014