“Great food and service.”

Naiya Japanese Thai Sushi
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We love this place. My husband doesn't like sushi, but we come here because they have so many other great dishes. The service is very friendly and the prices aren't bad.

• Visited September 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Favorite Thai in PSL”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is by far our favorite Thai/sushi joint in Port St. Lucie. We go at least a few times a month. The staff is friendly and helpful and always remember our names. Our favorite spot is on the couch in the back room. Great sushi, great curry dishes, and my fiance's favorite is always their Chicken Fried Rice.

• Visited September 2013
Key West
“great lunch place”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

awesome food, great service, great prices, what more could you want. very mixed menu, something for everyone. 5 stars for me. we had sushi and a couple of lunch specials. wish we had this place back home. dont miss the mafia roll,

“Great Thai food!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

I get to go from here often. Outstanding red curry and chicken satay! Prices for sushi are a little steep. I would def recommend the Thai menu over the sushi menu.
Cucumber salad is also yummy.

• Visited August 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Used to be good...”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I have been going here regularly for awhile. We were very impressed by it at first. The place is very nicely decorated, very nice atmosphere, and a full liquor bar - which is hard to find in most sushi places in this area. The staff is very friendly, but they do not waste one minute when closing time comes...be prepared to feel kicked out. The portions and quality of the food slowly went downhill. I also think it's odd that they charge PER PIECE of sushi/sashimi...most places will give you 2-3 slice of fish for the price. We recently got tuna tataki...tasted and smelled nasty. I think this place is too expensive for what you get. Maybe if you go in for a cocktail and a "snack"...I don't really suggest eating here if you're on a budget and hungry.

• Visited July 2013