“Pleasant atmosphere and tasty!!!”

Naiya Japanese Thai Sushi
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is such a nice restaurant!! Right on PSL Blvd.- easy to get to. I have eaten there many times - and never have been disappointed. The sushi is delicious- nice selection to choose from; have tried most of the rolls : ).The plates are decorated with little orchids. The lobster roll is wonderful! The Thai food is very tasty as well. The staff is courteous and attentive. On one end of the restaurant there is Habachi. You will enjoy it!

1  Thank sach1593
There are newer reviews for Naiya Japanese Thai Sushi

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The best thai restaurant ever amazing absolutely everything atmosphere food service i have been about 100 times between lunch and dinners with friends n family and never been disappointed !

Reviewed 21 May 2014

As long time lovers of Sashimi, my wife and I, after moving to Port St Lucie, started a search to get our weekly or bi-weekly sashimi fix. We tried a couple of places until we found Naiya and what a find it was. We love their spicy octopus or conch salad to start our meals with and alternate between the two at every visit. Their Sashimi is outstanding and fresh as is all of the other dishes that friends and family have tried, but what also sets this place off, is the outstanding service and after our first few visits, they knew our names and our drinks. Just great service to compliment their fantastic fish We have now departed until December, but Naiya will be on our "first to visit" when we do return.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Took my wife and nephew to Naiya for our first visit there. Restaurant was clean and well decorated. The menu contained a wide variety of sushi, sashimi, lots of specialty rolls and Thai favorites. We chose some specialty rolls. They came beautifully decorated on the plates and the tastes were wonderful. The Dragon Roll was terrific. The rolls were amongst the best I have had at any Sushi restaurant. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is my favorite sushi in psl. It's the only place my non sushi eating mom will go. She loves the Mexican roll, and the gyoza. I love anything with salmon, and it's always fresh. I've had good service, and great service. We try to go on the early side for dinner. Keep it up!