“Horrible experience”
Review of Jack's Pizzeria

Jack's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Jack's Pizzeria Permanently Close.
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Will not be going back! Jack yells way to much at his employees and when I joked with him privately about being mean, he got angry and proceeded to verbally attack me loudly in front of not only my kids but also others for telling him "How to run his place!" (Which I certainly was NOT doing!)
After eating there for many years and seeing the high turn over of employees, steadily having to wait longer and longer for my food when there are less and less people as well as listening to Jack's ranting from the kitchen, I will no longer give him my business! Sadly, his food is great but he makes it to miserable to tolerate eating there any longer!
When your place is pretty much empty at noon, only one or two customers at 6:00 P.M. And you can not keep employees, it's time to look at the management!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Mel Z

Port St Lucie
“EXCELLENT MEAL!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have been in florida 3 yrs, and i have been to a few italian restaurants not really much to say, but when we stopped at JACK'S PIZZARIA AT St lucie west, after a friend said it was so good and ck out face book we did and it looked great,, got to say it was GREAT!!!! It was the best eggplant i've had since we left NY! i love eggplant so ihave to make it myself cause no one could compare, until JACK'S!!!!!!! thank u jack, it was worth the trip, as we were there we ordered a pizza to take home, we got home had it for dinner it was delicious, we will be goin back soon, for other food that looked great, my hubby had eggplant parm, WOW!!!!!! the bread was amazing and crispy just like NY! the staff was sweet and attentive, price was great,,, so i recommend it highly try it you'll love it,,, THANK YOU JACK!!!! see you soon Eva

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Eva R
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“homemade bread great ziti”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Jacks makes their own bread for their sandwiches and meals. The bread is superb. The baked ziti and other specials are great too. Have not tried the pizza yet.

It's a simple place you can drop into for lunch or dinner and get in and out quickly.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Flybob6334580
North Westchester, Connecticut
“NO CLUE”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I"m from New York,and this was the worst pizza I ever had,we ordered 2 pies,regular cheese and pizza margherita.The regular was dry and tasted like a leftover,the pizza margherita was the same pie with slices of tomato and loads of crushed garlic.When we called back to question if maybe they made a mistake,we were bounced to 4 different people until one person said that it was their version of pizza margherita and too bad if we disagreed.I live in port saint lucie now and will never be back to jack's pizzeria.It was my first and last order

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Pvjd
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Cardboard, dry pizza!!!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We live in Port St Lucie year round and have finally come to the realization that there is no such thing as good pizza here! We had high hopes for Jacks but it has proven to be as bad as the rest of the local places. When we first started going to Jack's the pizza was excellent - moist, flavorful and worth the trip...the last few times leaves us wondering what's changed at Jack's. The pizza is tasteless, toppings are dry, and the dough is like cardboard.

We will not be going back after so many bad experiences. Frozen pizza is a better choice!

• Visited February 2013