โ€œMmm Mmm Goodโ€

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Myself and two other work friends had lunch here. The atmosphere and service put us at ease.

We all had the burger with Apple Wood smoked bacon...yummm!

The waitress was the person that bakes the desserts....another yummm.

I highly recommend this small, attractive restaurant for great food and attentive service.

We shared

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Had heard how great this was but just didn't come up to expectations. Host was snooty and quite put out when we asked to have our sticky table wiped off. His answer was that the table needed to be sanded. Because we are light eaters, we asked to split something - extra charge of $3.50. Food was mediocre at best. Only saving grace was the server. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We just came home from one of the altime greatest dining ex0eriences we have ever had! You need to now they have a new menu that is really enticing. U had Beef Bourganianm best since I was in france. The staple meat loaf was great as well. Twyala was a very knowledgeable and efficient server, very pleasant even put up with this old man. The owner was better than any welcomer at walmaart. I've been in in the restaurant business for over 25 years this is one of the best ever! Heck the beer was even really cold.

1  Thank MoRummy
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I give 5 stars for everything. I can not fault them on a single thing. The food was fab, the service was excellent,the atmosphere was warm and inviting,and the price was very reasonable. What more can I say?

1  Thank newspine
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We visited friends in St Lucie . Our last night in town, we ate at The Cottage Grill. The outside is Keysie , ( the typical decor colors of the keys). Our waitress was calming, not pushy, very knowledgeable. I wish I could remember her name! Between the 4 of us, we had The Shepard's Pie (excellent), pork loin with all the fixins, including applesauce, chicken tenders and Lasagna. Everything was very hot, each meal came loaded with extra side items. Prices were comparable, but considering each plate was loaded, it was all well worth the money. We will be going back, when in the area again. In fact ,our friends that live there made the comment, they had found a new place to eat that was excellent.

2  Thank GKD2012