“Wow!!! So very impressed!”
Review of Shindig

Shindig
Ranked #144 of 342 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I was so surprised at utterly mouthwaterting tantalizing the food is! I had the crispy fish sandwhich which is huge!!! It is not greasy at at all and the bun was soft and fresh. The spicy tarter sauce was just right that even people who aren't a fan of spice would enjoy it. The fries were shoestring and crispy. The other members of my party had fish and chips and the fish size was gigantic! No fishy smell or taste. I can't recommend this place enough!

1  Thank Pauline G

Reviewed 18 March 2013

I visited on Sunday March 10, 2013. I was with my husband for a late lunch. I was greeted and seated immediatly but it took a while for a server to get to the table. I ordered Fish & Chips and my husband ordered Corn Beef & Cabbage. The food was excellent in both taste and presentation. It took long for the server to get to the table to take the order, bring the food and take payment. Most of the attention went to the table next to me as it was a bigger party. i understand to a point but the waiter never came to see how we were doing, if I needed anything I had to get his attention. Has that Irish Pub look and an Irish Band. Very nice but very slow service.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

This Irish Pub has the atmosphere of being Irish, brick and mortar walls with Irish posters, semi-circular booths with bookcases full of books. The menu is a blend of American, British and Irish items. I had the Shepherd Pie that was disappointing, small dish topped with mashed potatoes over ground meat, normally the meat is lamb but it tasted more like beef, very small portion of filling with bland taste, normally a blend of vegetable and lamb meat almost the same consistency of stew, this evening little meat, 1 carrot and gravy.
My wife had the cheeseburger and just the presentation looked like a tasty meal, it comes with OTL on a Kaiser roll, large portion of meat, and cooked just right, I had a taste and was nice and juice very flavorful nice side of French fries came with the dish also good.
We arrived during happy hour and had a nice selection of British/Irish beer on tap, 2 for 1 a good price, service was very good, our waitress had a delightful Irish accent. Overall a mixed experience maybe they are trying to Americanize the Irish food.

1  Thank Rob O
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I picked this place to eat on our trip to Port St. Lucie (PSL) based on reviews I read in Trip Advisor. Thank you fellow Trip Advisor reviewers! This place is great. The happy hour is wonderful. My husband loved the beers. We spent 4 and 1/2 days in Port St. Lucie and ate here twice. Both times the food was great and the servers were pleasant and friendly. Turns out that friends of ours go here regularly! When we move out to PSL, this will definitely be one of our regular places to eat. Oh, and my husband said he will never eat a Reuben anywhere else.....theirs is the best he's had and he's had lots of Reubens. If you travel to Port St. Lucie or if you live out there, you HAVE to come to Shindig!!

2  Thank mees422
Reviewed 31 January 2013 via mobile

First time here and treated with friendly server and good recommendations. We both enjoyed happy hour local beers and the above mentioned entrees. We will be back especially when we heard about the Sunday afternoon Irish music.

1  Thank seniorfoodie1946