Holiday Inn Review
Let me start by saying that the staff was very good and the room was clean and it was kept clean throughout our five day, four night stay. BUT - the bathroom was a turnoff for me. The water pressure in the sink was minimal, the toilet had to be flushed at least two times to complete the operation (but fortunately no true backup), and the shower/tub took 5-10 minutes to drain after a quick shower. We were given a smoke-free room but the hall reeked of smoke. The desk staff told us that the entire floor was smoke free which led us to believe that they were using vacuums from other floors or, our (sensitive) Arizona based noses was detecting the smell of Florida mildew? After a day or two, our noses became desensitized and we no longer detected as strong an odor. Being there for five days, a mini-refrigerator would have been appreciated. But we got through it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, it's Holiday Inn - Port St. Lucie. Welcome to our hotel, conveniently located on US 1, in the heart of the Treasure Coast. We're in close proximity to Hutchinson Island beaches, New York Mets Spring Training, St. Lucie Medical Center, restaurants, shopping at the Treasure Coast Mall, championship golf, water sports, deep-sea fishing, and local businesses in downtown Jensen Beach, Stuart, Palm City and Fort Pierce, which makes us the perfect choice for business or pleasure. The Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie is a full service, Green Lodging Certified and all interior corridor hotel in Port St. Lucie and features Gatwick's Restaurant & Lounge. Whether experiencing breakfast or dinner in our restaurant, a relaxing break in our lounge or dining in the comfort of your own room, you'll find that good taste surrounds you. Flexible function space at the Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie is ideal for business meetings and social events. Our creative and professional meeting and catering staff is available to assist with menu planning, entertainment, decorations and transportation. Relax in our beautiful free form heated pool with grotto waterfall and hot tub or get a workout in our fitness room. Your experience at our hotel begins with a warm greeting from our enthusiastic staff, here to provide you with the high level of service you deserve. We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Holiday Inn Port Saint Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie