We realized we were not staying in a 5-star hotel, but we were certainly not expecting such an outdated hotel. I was considering rating it a 2/5, but gave them the benefit of the doubt considering my stay was short and I did not give them much of a chance to atone for the smelly hallways, ancient elevators, and poor amenities. The pool is nice, but that's about it. The "business center" is literally ONE computer that is running on Windows XP and seems to have a bad virus because I was not able to get anything done on it. The stairwell and hallways absolutely REEK of cigarette smoke--which is ironic since there are plenty of "NO SMOKING" signs throughout the building. The elevators seriously need to be replaced. We were on the 4th floor but used the stairs throughout our stay. It was worth avoiding the 2-minute long elevator journey down 4 floors. They don't even have pay-per-view movies available, which was very disappointing. The bathroom was extremely tiny, as well.
The beds were comfortable, though...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, it's Holiday Inn - Port St. Lucie. Welcome to our hotel, conveniently located on US 1, in the heart of the Treasure Coast. We're in close proximity to Hutchinson Island beaches, New York Mets Spring Training, St. Lucie Medical Center, restaurants, shopping at the Treasure Coast Mall, championship golf, water sports, deep-sea fishing, and local businesses in downtown Jensen Beach, Stuart, Palm City and Fort Pierce, which makes us the perfect choice for business or pleasure. The Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie is a full service, Green Lodging Certified and all interior corridor hotel in Port St. Lucie and features Gatwick's Restaurant & Lounge. Whether experiencing breakfast or dinner in our restaurant, a relaxing break in our lounge or dining in the comfort of your own room, you'll find that good taste surrounds you. Flexible function space at the Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie is ideal for business meetings and social events. Our creative and professional meeting and catering staff is available to assist with menu planning, entertainment, decorations and transportation. Relax in our beautiful free form heated pool with grotto waterfall and hot tub or get a workout in our fitness room. Your experience at our hotel begins with a warm greeting from our enthusiastic staff, here to provide you with the high level of service you deserve. We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Holiday Inn Port Saint Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie