We had to move our room 3 times in 3 days, unbenownst to me, the Mets minor league stay here while they train, so it was noisy during the evening while we were trying to sleep, let alone they were running around in their underwear( all for my daughter to see & hear), in the hallway, the rooms are dirty, check under the pull out sofa mattress to see the cleaniness. Gross. As for the pool,it is old, no umbrella's for shade, the chairs are old, the pool has rust spots as well as the waterfall is cracked in numerous places, looks better on the website then in person. Just a dirty, old hotel that cost as much as the Hilton garden Inn just about 8 miles away! No deal here, run the other way ! I complained, I received 1 night stay comp'd, howefver if I wasn't there due to a death in my family, I would have changed hotels. Upon my arrival home, I contacted corporate, they apologized and promised they would contact the owner directly. Big Deal, In this day and age and the economy being what it is, the owner/franchise better raise the bar or they soon will be out of business. People want quality not garbage for our dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, it's Holiday Inn - Port St. Lucie. Welcome to our hotel, conveniently located on US 1, in the heart of the Treasure Coast. We're in close proximity to Hutchinson Island beaches, New York Mets Spring Training, St. Lucie Medical Center, restaurants, shopping at the Treasure Coast Mall, championship golf, water sports, deep-sea fishing, and local businesses in downtown Jensen Beach, Stuart, Palm City and Fort Pierce, which makes us the perfect choice for business or pleasure. The Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie is a full service, Green Lodging Certified and all interior corridor hotel in Port St. Lucie and features Gatwick's Restaurant & Lounge. Whether experiencing breakfast or dinner in our restaurant, a relaxing break in our lounge or dining in the comfort of your own room, you'll find that good taste surrounds you. Flexible function space at the Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie is ideal for business meetings and social events. Our creative and professional meeting and catering staff is available to assist with menu planning, entertainment, decorations and transportation. Relax in our beautiful free form heated pool with grotto waterfall and hot tub or get a workout in our fitness room. Your experience at our hotel begins with a warm greeting from our enthusiastic staff, here to provide you with the high level of service you deserve. We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Holiday Inn Port Saint Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie