Best Western Port St. Lucie
US$103
US$133
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$100
SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$138
Residence Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$131
US$176
US$96
US$151
US$133
Sleep Inn at PGA Village(Port Saint Lucie)
US$115
TripAdvisor
Club Med Sandpiper Bay(Port Saint Lucie)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom dividermets spring trainingflat screennice poolin room coffeeolder hotelpool and hot tubst lucieliving arearooms are largeminute drivecomfortable bedmini fridgegreat roomchecking injensen beachpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

based on cost/quality comparisons AND location BW is definitely the hotel to book for a stay in Port St. Lucie. I was visiting family and did not have my own car, out of town hotels were not an option. The hotel was clean, quiet, a good continental breakfast. Pool and hot tub well maintained. My room was quite large and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Yeibiche4Sure
Reviewed 7 December 2013

the rooms are very large and comfortable and the help was great. don't judge it by the outside appearance. the courtyard was beautifully landscaped and had a pool that they cleaned all the time. would stay here again

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank tennisladyyy
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This hotel was extremely clean & kpt in great condition! Room was better then expected! Lobby was clean and decorated nicely. Pool was bigger then expected and pool chairs & lounge cheairs were well maintained. Staff was really nice & helpful! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Stuart S
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We stopped over here for one night (Nov. 13-14) before our trip to Club Med. I made the reservation from my phone on Wednesday night for Wednesday night. I told them we would be arriving after 3am and also requested late check out. When we arrived it was around 5am. The lady that checked us in was friendly. She said we could have late checkout and gave us till 1pm since we arrived so late.

The rooms open up directly to the outside. Inside when you first walk in there is a big entertainment center dividing the room in half. On one side was a couch and TV and on the other side was the bed and TV and mini fridge. There was no microwave.

Everything was okay. The room layout felt a little awkward but it was sufficient. Everything worked as it should. Both TVs were flat screens.

Checkout was quick. The gentleman that checked us out was friendly and nice. The people made this place shine. I didn't go to the pool but just the glance I had it looked very nice. I would have loved to check it out if we were staying longer.

They also had a continental breakfast but we were asleep so I can't comment on it.

The price was right, the people were friendly, the room was decent and they accommodated our late arrival. I would certainly recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank traviz
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We have been traveling from the west coast of Florida down to the keys and this was the best room, and a the best price. Clean, large, and a great breakfast and wonderful staff. The room was huge, a sitting area with a desk, fridge, 2 tv's...

Room Tip: I used cheap tickets.com