“Nice visit.”

Best Western Port St. Lucie
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed a week here and everything was as they describe. Just be aware that the rooms are larger rooms with a room divider piece of furniture that separates a sofa from the bed. I know some people have a different idea of what a suite is or should be. The pool on the last day was much warmer and more comfortable than the first 5 days. Whatever they did, it was definitely heated to where you enjoyed swimming the day before I left. The hot tub is a good one and was a very enjoyable alternative to the cooler pool. My only complaint would be the breakfast. It was the same everyday. What was there was okay but by the third day of having the same options, it got a bit boring. They need the popular waffle maker and perhaps change from cheese omelets to scrambled eggs or biscuits and gravy on different days -- but understand that the breakfast area is pretty small. I would stay there again. And compliments to the grounds keeper. The plants throughout make it look tropical.

Room Tip: Not a lot of good restaurants close by. There are some better ones about 3-4 miles away.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 January 2014

This hotel offers it all. They greet you with great front desk employees and continue the service throughout your stay. They have a heated pool and hot tub to help you relax. Additional to this, the rooms are large and have two queen beds with a pull-out sofa as well. Very clean hotel and I will be returning in about a month to stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. This hotel was recommended by a friend and I am glad we stayed there. They have a very large pool that is heated and we took advantage of an evening swim. The continental breakfast was good. They had French toast and it was very tasty. Nice location near restaurants and shopping. Look forward to returning!

Room Tip: We were in 117 and it was very quiet and comfortable. Nice BIG room!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

based on cost/quality comparisons AND location BW is definitely the hotel to book for a stay in Port St. Lucie. I was visiting family and did not have my own car, out of town hotels were not an option. The hotel was clean, quiet, a good continental breakfast. Pool and hot tub well maintained. My room was quite large and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Yeibiche4Sure
Reviewed 7 December 2013

the rooms are very large and comfortable and the help was great. don't judge it by the outside appearance. the courtyard was beautifully landscaped and had a pool that they cleaned all the time. would stay here again

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank tennisladyyy
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This hotel was extremely clean & kpt in great condition! Room was better then expected! Lobby was clean and decorated nicely. Pool was bigger then expected and pool chairs & lounge cheairs were well maintained. Staff was really nice & helpful! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Stuart S
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We stopped over here for one night (Nov. 13-14) before our trip to Club Med. I made the reservation from my phone on Wednesday night for Wednesday night. I told them we would be arriving after 3am and also requested late check out. When we arrived it was around 5am. The lady that checked us in was friendly. She said we could have late checkout and gave us till 1pm since we arrived so late.

The rooms open up directly to the outside. Inside when you first walk in there is a big entertainment center dividing the room in half. On one side was a couch and TV and on the other side was the bed and TV and mini fridge. There was no microwave.

Everything was okay. The room layout felt a little awkward but it was sufficient. Everything worked as it should. Both TVs were flat screens.

Checkout was quick. The gentleman that checked us out was friendly and nice. The people made this place shine. I didn't go to the pool but just the glance I had it looked very nice. I would have loved to check it out if we were staying longer.

They also had a continental breakfast but we were asleep so I can't comment on it.

The price was right, the people were friendly, the room was decent and they accommodated our late arrival. I would certainly recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple