“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Berry Fresh Cafe

Berry Fresh Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I've been to Berry Fresh twice now, both times for breakfast. It's my new favorite breakfast restaurant in Port St Lucie. I love the menu, it has more than the standard breakfast fare which I love since I like to experiment. I had the quiche special on one of my visits and it was better than the one I make at home. I also loved sitting outside and enjoying the morning. My friends loved it too.

Winter Springs, Florida
“a delicious serendipity that we found this cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Looking for lunch on the way to South Florida we spotted the name of a familiar restaurant on the exit sign. That was no longer there, but we decided to try Berry Fresh and we really enjoyed the many interesting breakfast and lunch options. Both of our meals were great, I just wish there had been some cobbler of the day left.

“berry delicious breakfasts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

best eggs benedict on land ( I always order them when I cruise. ) always a busy place because it is so-o-o good.

“HATER GUNNA HATE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Hate it. They always get my order wrong!! =( I am plane jane a cheeseburger with cheese ONLY! Is what I want nope! Tomato and lettice eww well thats it...

2 Thank savykat13
Alameda, California
“Great unique specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I ordered the poutine hash and was pleasantly surprised at how much food it came with! Potatoes, eggs, meat loaf, spinach, peppers, gravy, eggs, cheese curds... sooo good.

Visited June 2014