“AMAZING sushi!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seaweed Asian Cuisine - CLOSED

Seaweed Asian Cuisine
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Unique and creative sushi and authentic cuisine from South-East Asia, including Filipino and Thai, in a cozy atmosphere.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“AMAZING sushi!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We have been here a few times and the food is always amazing. My husband doesn't even like sushi, but we convinced him to try the Dynamite roll and he loves it! My favorite is the Skyroll. We have recommended Seaweed to many of our friends and they have all said how much they like it.

1 Thank CTaylor1267

Stuart, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT BIRTHDAY SURPRISE PARTY”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My best friend knows I enjoy coming here a lot . So she throw a surprise party for me at this place. Everyone loves the food and the service was excellent. Ordered lots of sushi and several kitchen dishes. 20 some people . My friend did all the ordering. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank RANDY G
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Crispy Duck”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Best crispy duck ever. Been there many times my wife and I always had a great meal. Will be there again tonight. Owner always very friendly and checks if everything is alright. Can't wait till 4pm comes around. Get that duck ready, I'm comin

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank cartaybea
“Won't be back!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband and I stopped in a while back to try the place. I can't say we were impressed. We ordered some sushi and watched the waitress make it with pre-sliced fish. Yuk. I don't remember the other menu items we ordered but I do remember as we walked out to the car we both agreed it would not be worth our while to come back.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank LindaJean
Stuart, Florida
“Tuesday evening out”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I've eaten here at Seaweed on many different occasions and I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal here. I like the diversity of the menu; if you want Thai, or Filipino, or other types of Asian dishes that you can get it from Ilsa and if your into sushi you can get it there also.

• Visited October 2013