“Port St Lucie Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Not a bad hotel, clean, good staff and close to everything in the area. Price is quite reasonable. The chocolate chip cookies are great. This is a stupid tool, you have to have 200 characters to submit it, so I have to waste space and time, I would give the TripAdvisor tool a poor grade!

1  Thank Michael C
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for being our guest and for your positive review of your experience. We do appreciate your feedback and we will definitely share it with our team. As you experienced, we are a newly renovated hotel in Port St. Lucie and have completed over a $ 1.1 Million in renovation. Our location is also very admirable as we are right off of I95 and close to several local and chain restaurants. Our staff is amazing and they treat every guest as family. I am happy and proud to be part of the Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie team! Thank you again for your positive review and we look forward in having you as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The front desk people went above & beyond accommodating and caring for my particular situation and needs. Rooms were very clean. The beds were amazingly comfortable. Room service made friends with my 6 yr. old daughter. (That touched my heart.) The continental breakfast was delightful. Saved us a $35 dollar breakfast bill at a restaurant for two mornings. Very Clean. Warm Welcoming. I gave my compliments to the manager before my family and I left. Thanks again!!!, Hampton Inn & Suites, Port St. Lucie. :-)

Very pleased guest,
from St. Petersburg, FL

1  Thank Jody T
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Deary JodyT,

Thank you for your positive review and for your amazing words to describe your experience with us. I assure you that we will definitely share this with our staff to make sure they know how proud we are of them. We are happy to know that you also enjoyed our newly renovated hotel which included our new bedding package. I am glad you also enjoyed our Hampton Hot Breakfast Buffet that we provide complimentary to our guests. Thank you again for your positive review of our property and we hope we can have another opportunity to serve you as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

This is a very nice hotel located close to the highway. There are many nearby shops and restaurants and the area is safe and secure. The service at the hotel was top notch and everyone I came in contact with was very friendly and courteous. I could definitely tell the hotel was recently renovated. My room was spotless and well decorated. There was a decent sized fridge and a good work area. The pool area looked well-kept although I didn't spend much time there. Breakfast was the usual selection for a Hampton and the service was also very friendly. I’d stay here again.

1  Thank Lenny A
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and happy that you had the opportunity to experience our accommodations. Our location is great since we are walking distance from nearby restaurants and shops. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. I will definitely be sure to pass your feedback to our team. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The young lady that received us that night and checked us in was extremely attentive and helpful. The extra phone call after we were in the room for a few minutes was a very nice surprise. Keep hiring employees with these same qualities.

1  Thank Martin C

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and to know that you had a great experience at time of check in. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. I will definitely be sure to pass your feedback to our team. We will be looking forward to another opportunity of serving you as our guests.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This hotel was close to the golf course my husband was playing so that's why we chose to stay here. We were in for a nice surprise as it's been recently renovated. It's a very nice, clean hotel at a great price and within walking distance to restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erika O

I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and happy that you had the opportunity to experience them. Our location is great since we are walking distance from nearby restaurants and shops. Our hotel is very competitive priced even after the completion of the $ 1.1 Million renovation. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This hotel is located very convinient to many restaurants, shops, grocery stores etc.
The hotel is extremely clean and the front desk staff was amazingly nice.
If you plan on staying in the area, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank luis r

I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. Our location is great as we are walking distance from nearby restaurants and shops. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Ok, here is the low low low low down on this place... It was actually great, I got it for a cheap price on Expedia.com and also with my AAA discount brought the pricing down to $63.00 a night with 2 queen beds, a pool down the hall, great breakfast in the morning, and restaurants allllll in walking distance. A Superplay right across the street, it was fantastic. This place was great by far to others I have stayed in the area. Most place if you want a good place for the night are 100. and up, but I really really didnt feel like paying that. So I checked out Expedia it recommended this place I thought it would be a dive for the price but honestly it was great here are all the pluses

- great breakfast in the morning love the sausage
- beds were fantastic cool light sheets
- great A/C in the bedrooms
- Location was fantastic just in shy 100 yards for everything to walk to
- very nice staff (couple beautiful ones)
- never over booked to where everyone is budging in and out at the check-out/check-in counter
- Tv's were great able to hook up the laptop to the tv so the kids could watch netflixs
- plenty of towels down stairs when I went down to get more cause the kids decided to play with the bath water

So hopefully I helped with anyone that wants to stay, if not your lose.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank chris v
AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

I wanted to thank you for sharing the experience of your recent stay with us. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and happy that you had the opportunity to experience it. Our team always strives to give the best service to our guests that they expect and deserve. We're glad to hear that our breakfast selections were impressive to your taste. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the future!