Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas
US$103
US$133
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$100
SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$138
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$109
Residence Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$131
US$151
US$133
Homewood
Best Western Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$111
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn at PGA Village(Port Saint Lucie)
US$115
TripAdvisor
MainStay Suites(Port Saint Lucie)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsport stfull kitchenbedroom villabedroom premiumlearning centerwasher and dryerspring trainingsquare feetny metsscreened porchhot tubjensen beachhome baserestaurants and shoppingtime shareminor issuenice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2013

They have mini Suites with Refrigerator, Stove with Oven, microwave, Dishwasher, even a Washer & Dryer.
We are only staying two nights, but the services are great. Big pool with volley ball section in the pool. Two hot tubs, pool table, games for the kids, tables & chairs.

Would love to stay here again.

I did not have the time to play the PGA course, but I would have love to.

Room Tip: I think any room would be great!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
chris_egan, General Manager at Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for posting your recent stay at Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort on Trip Advisor. The resort offers both one bedroom and two bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens. We only have one hot tub on the pool deck as the other pool must have been the children’s swimming pool. We hope you have time to get a round or two of golf during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Very nice staff. Rooms are small and crowded as the furniture is too large for the villa. We stayed here for 2 weeks with no major problems. (Did have a problem with ants.) But overall, was very nice location with shopping, dining and Starbuck's close by. Is set next to a golf course, so grounds are beautiful. Rooms are fairly clean, area is quiet and convenient to different tourist areas. Really enjoyed our stay here!

Room Tip: Top floor avoids noise from chairs being slid across floors above you!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. We apologize that you experienced ants but are glad you enjoyed your stay overall. We are centrally located as you posted with things to see and do for all ages. We look forward to your return visit with us at Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

If this is your top criteria, give this location consideration. 3 nice but a bit pricey courses close and a very nice PGA museum I would highly recommend visiting just around the corner. If, however, you want to be near the beach and more action, you are about 6 miles away.

Room Tip: There is no room service or fitness center.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChipMeade

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. The 3 world class golf courses are managed by the PGA of America and they establish green fees amounts. The PGA Museum is close by and is complimentary as you stated. The beach is approximately 35 minutes away and well worth the short drive. Thanks again for posting and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Very nice clean 2BR villa for our family with kids. The place was always clean, quiet, customer oriented. Pools are great for both kids and adults. Our children had a blessed. There were pool toys for kids, games, painting with kids. Overall they received just wonderful attention at the resort. We loved to see eveyones open and friendly faces each day!!!
Its rather a small resort so we felt like our family was almost the only one using the pool area. The staff at the front desk was always very friendly and helpful. We loved everything at this place and would stay there again anyday.
The only thing.... if they would bring the ocean closer----it would be nice!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sveta s

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent stay at Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased you and your family were able to enjoy our over 100,000 gallon, climate controlled swimming pool. There are times, as you stated, that you have a private swimming pool area all to yourselves. Thank you for your kind words about my team members. We are a small resort and can “create, unique, one of a kind, memorable vacation experiences, to last a lifetime”. Trust me, if I could bring the ocean closer to the resort, I would not be here replying to Trip Advisor reviews. (smile) We look forward to seeing you and your family again in the very near future.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Chris Sharar upgraded us to a 2BR villa for 2 weeks. The small 1BD villa is too small for a 2 week stay and doesn't offer a king bed, no balcony and a very small kitchen. The 2 bdr is spacious, updated, clean and very comfortable. I accidentally booked the wrong accomodations and was disappointed with my choice. However Chris S. stepped up to the plate and rectified the situation almost immediately. He is understanding and delivers true management services in a professional manner.

Brittany is excellent at customer service. She greets everyone with a smile, listens to your requests and follows up. She never refuses to help. She even called Interval International for me, she booked my massage for me. I was expecting an important call, she put the caller on hold and came and got me from the pool. She is amazing, I didn't have to waste my precious holiday time waiting and on the phone. She knows how to deliver customer service with a smile and positive attitude. Employee of the year in my book!!!!!! I even ordered a few things from Ebay and their arrival was after my departure date, she is willing to forward them to me in Canada providing I pay the shipping. WOW!!!!!!

The resort is smaller so you can expect personal attention, they will know you by name and make truly feel at home. Chris Egan greets you with a phone message in your villa and says to let him know if he can improve your stay - and he means it.

The only negative thing are the bbq's. Not inviting to use, they are facing the parking lots with no table or umbrella and they are older charcoal ones. Sheraton should replace them soon. Would I stay there again? In a heartbeat!

Room Tip: choose a room with a balcony!!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank snowbirder53
chris_egan, General Manager at Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent stay on Trip Advisor. Chris and Brittany are passionate in providing world class service to all of our guests. They both are truly an asset to our resort! As you stated, we are a small resort so we are able to provide personalized one of a kind service levels. We are aware of the charcoal grills and many of our guests enjoy charcoal grills over propane gas grills. I honestly do not have a confirmed date as to when propane grills will be installed. Thanks again for posting and we look forward to your return visit with us at Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort.