“TERRIFIC GREEK FOOD !!!”
Review of Vista Grille

Vista Grille
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My wife and I spent a week on the island of Crete in 2011. To say I fell in love with Greek food is an understatement. Vista Grille is some of the best Greek food I have ever had. The gyros are spectacular as are the meals. Service is great. I sit at the counter and have always had a pleasant conversation with a nice waitress. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We enjoy the food here it is excellent. It is a very clean & friendly restaurant.
From the salads to the entrees we always enjoy our meal. We are happy we stumbled across Vista Grille. The food is served exactly as ordered, always a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

If you like a diversified and FRESH menu this is the place for you. They have everything for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Skip the ho hum chains, their food is all process and frozen junk. Great quiet atmosphere and outstanding service by locals who enjoy their craft.

Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

We are lunch here today. Not bad, actually very good. The location is very unassuming, if you blink you will miss it. The restaurant is clean and spacious. Our server was friendly and took good care of us. The food: a Monte Cristo and A Flatbread Chicken Cordon Bleu. Delicious! I will agree with another reviewer, the Monte Cristo was one of the best I have had. After seeing the Chicken Cordon Bleu I will have that upon our return for lunch. The breakfast menu looks incredible so we will be back in the morning someday. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I love their greek omelet but their menu is so good you cant go wrong here. My mother and brother love the sandwiches. I also personally love how clean it is and somewhat new.