“Awesome rehearsal brunch!”

Vista Grille
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The crew from Vista Grille arranged a wonderful rehearsal brunch for my sister’s wedding. Everything was great including the food and service! My sister and her husband loved it as well as the rest of our 25+ people party. The owners Susan and George really made us feel like family and were so welcoming! Highly recommend this place for a bite to eat or planning your next small event!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

And...since you're probably hungry when you walk in, the food is excellent! I was there with local family. They chose it not only because they go there often for the food, excellent service and atmosphere, but because it's a hop from there to the Turnpike, and I would be hitting it soon. I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast, but I am sure other meals are equally enjoyable.
I wish they had a place back home!!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Friendly service, the food was fresh and delicious and at the right price!! The menu has lots of choices and you can't go wrong with any of them!! Just a happy place to be!!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Food was excellent, very fresh and home made, and the presentation was very nice, the menu is quite varied, people are friendly, prices are fair and is convenient off the Turnpike, can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We have been here numerous times and always have a good meal and wonderful service. Lots of good parking and great location. We would definitely recommend.