“Excellent Food, Great Price, Scary Owner”
Review of Sky Dragon

Sky Dragon
Ranked #102 of 348 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 February 2013

At least, I think she's the owner. If not, she's holding the owners hostage somewhere with her militant style. The first time I ate here I couldn't believe how NY-esque the food was and was comforted that it was located close by. Awesome! My friend and I were one of two tables during this off time, but thewoman rushed our order, rushed our soup, our appetizer, our meal, and our check. Was she expecting a yet unseen crowd? Tonight, my husband and I decided to try it again together. Same lady...same agenda. I'm a fearless NY-er, but this woman makes me shiver in my Toms! Brown rice instead of fried on a delicious combo platter? That extra dollar was shaking in my hand as I paid. Enjoy the fantastic food, but take it to go so you don't upset your stomach in fear of the server!

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Arrived at six in the afternoon and was out by seven. Food served fresh and plentiful Their Cantonese dishes
are very authenbtic and try the "Special Soup" that has everything in it. Solid winner.

1  Thank islanderuu
Reviewed 10 October 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here several times over the past year and have never been disappointed. The Singapore Mei Fun is the best I have ever eaten. All of their dishes are fresh and the service is very fast, in some cases the main dish arrives before you have finished your soup or appetizer. Portions are quite large and prices are very reasonable. We will be back often.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

The chicken corn soup is excellent, the chicken & broccoli made w garlic sauce was even w a hint of spice -Yum, the pork fried rice and loin mein was very tasty. We needed to make special requests due to severe food alleregies. Our server was very good and accommodating. Over all a very enjoyable meal and a nice find!!!! Last note - it is located within Tradition shopping plaza across from McD's.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

When we moved here, we looked and looked for a Chinese restaurant that we liked. We found it! Food is great, restaurant is clean (that was hard to find in others we tried), and staff is great!

1  Thank vcampbell104