“It's Gone”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Carson City, NV
“It's Gone”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Agean is apparently closed forever. The door is locked with a realtor's lock box on in and, peeking in the window, all the fixtures are gone. Too bad. It was a good restaurant with excellent value.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank fantumfighter

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“So Glad I Went!!!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

It wasn't my idea to have dinner at the Aegean . . .but I'm so glad we went! The couple we went with both had Greek entrees and loved them - - licked their plates clean! My husband had red snapper which was excellent. I went for shrimp scampi over linguini with a cream sauce. It was to die for! Huge shrimp and a sauce that was so good I can't even describe it - - 50 million calories and worth every one of them! There was so much I had to take some home - - then when we did get home in a couple hours, I was going to put it in the frig and thought I'd have just one little bite - - ya right! I stood by the sink and finished every last bit of it and practically ate the styrofoam container it was in. I can hardly wait to go back for more! The service was wonderful - our young lady told us all about the different Greek wines and also about all the menu items we weren't familiar with. The restaurant was comfortable and clean. There's both booths and tables. When I made the reservation they asked our preference so they could have it all set up for us. It's a good couples, date or family place to go. Oh, I almost forgot - - very reasonable prices besides!

• Visited August 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“good food/bad customer service”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This could be an excellent restaurant. The food is great. Hostess and servers are great.
The management will not go out of the way to make the customer happy by honoring the enjoyment book coupon as it is written. They would rather refer to a different page in the book which is contradicted by the coupon, than make a customer happy. They do not appreciate the value of a happy customer vs. the unhappy customer. The additional cost of a free beverage, which is what the coupon says, amounts to $1.85 and probably costs them less than 50cents even with all expenses included. This is penny wise and pound foolish.

• Visited August 2013
Port St Lucie, Fl
“Great!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have seen a lot of places open and close in this building over the years. US 1 is bad location in PSL and I can't figure why. I hope this place can manage to stick around. The food is fantastic. 1st time I had a gyro and loved it. I also had a chicken fettuccine Alfredo that was great. And the Greek fries love it. For the record, they were all at different times. Every time we go there we leave happy.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank zqueball
Kingsport, Tennessee
“good food”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I order there in the morning and afternoon sometimes. There food is always cooked to the correct order. they have great service and is always friendly.

• Visited April 2013