“Love it” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Frank and Al's Pizzeria

Frank and Al's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
“Love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

We use this place for delivery at least twice a month. I love the pizza, grilled chicken salad and antipasti salad. Fast delivery. Food is hot Nice drivers.

• Visited December 2013

“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

We first had this pizza at the Mets stadium.when we asked where it came from,they said Frank and Als.After that we went right to the restaurant.

New York
“It's good, not great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Ok, the place inside is really cute. It's supposed to look like you're outside on the streets of Italy.
Let's talk food, though...the pizza is pretty good...the cheese is excessive and that's not necessarily a bad thing...but it gums up in your mouth; which is a clear indication that it isn't a high grade of mozzarella. If they used a better cheese, the pizza would go from pretty good to great.
That's telling it like it is. You should go there & try it yourself & see if you feel the cheese clump up in your mouth. When it does, picture me saying "I told you so!"

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst customer service!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Ordered delivery and when I received my pizza, the toppings were all sitting on the side of the box. Waited forty five minutes for this pizza that costs 20.19. I called and they told me they would re-deliver the same pizza. No compensation or anything. Then I received a call back stating the owner wanted the original pizza. Waited fourth five minutes and I guess its too much to ask to eat the bread that was sitting on my counter. I brought them their pizza back and they refunded my money. Conveniently kept the 5.80 tip I gave the driver!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Spence6167
Milford, Delaware
“A good find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Looking for a spot so turned to tripadvisor...had good reviews. Decided to go here, close to where we were staying. Order at the counter, girl very friendly, felt welcomed. Pizza special $8.95 for 16" on Mon and Tues so we got that. Topping extra @ $2.00. Still a special price. Got the $2 garlic knots for appetizer...yummy! 6 of them, good sized, a value for $2.
Pizza is the thin crunchy crust type (we like it that way), they also have Sicilian style if you want a softer thicker crust Good sauce, not too sweet, we had pepperoni and mushrooms on top, they were good also. They have other food here too, and salads. The beer on tap is cold cold cold!!

From walk-in-the-door time to leaving was 43 minutes. It was moderately busy, most tables full. Could maybe expand some day? Frank was on the premises, he was the one making the pizzas!

So all in all, a great stop!

• Visited July 2013