“birthday bonus”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Bar, American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The Official Sports Grill of your favorite Florida teams.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“birthday bonus”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

It certainly pays to be a member of the MVP program at Duffy's. Last week was my birthday and I got a free entrée applied to my card. We went in today and I inquired what I could get, expecting a price limit or just select entrees. To my pleasure, I discovered that it could be anything on the menu excluding the lunch items. You would think that the lunch items are less expensive and they would encourage you to order something cheaper - but not the case! I ordered a tasty NY Strip steak with double corn on the cob. It was well worth every penny that I didn't have to spend!!!! Join the Duffy's MVP program and get some yummies for your birthday!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jackie h
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Thank you Jackie! So glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday with us!

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Great Wings!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Funny place!! Love those wings & drinks. A great place to meet after work for food, drinks & fun. Perfect take-out menu!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Astroturf52
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Hi! Thank you very much for your review. We will be sure to share your praise!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“The Food is Good”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

The service was terrible...they sat us at a sticky table and the waitress seemed put out that she had to wipe it...and she barely wiped it...the waitress who took our order never mentioned the 2 for 1 all day drink deal they have....The burgers we ordered took 35 minutes..she just kept walking past us..they just didn't seem interested in doing there job..but all in all the burger and fries were good...service not so much...

• Visited May 2013
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Thank you Laura for your review. We sincerely apologize. We would like to hear more about this in hopes we can learn from this. We have sent you a private message and look forward to hearing back from you.
Smithtown, New York
“Good food, nice prices”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I had salmon grilled without seasoning, a baked potato and sweet corn on the cob. The salmon was perfectly done. My brother's hamburger was juicy and done just right. My sister-in-law had corned beef and cabbage and enjoyed it completely. The waiter was very attentive and the food came quickly. There were plenty of TVs with various sporting events, but unlike some sports bars, we were able to have a good conversation without alot of noise around.

Visited March 2013
Port St Lucie
“EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The restaurant is a fun place to eat food is great, love it go there asoften as possible and its close to home,,, i recommend it highly,, THANK YOU

Visited January 2013