“A little slice of deliciousness”
Review of Flamingo Hometown Cafe - CLOSED

Flamingo Hometown Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This place is the best comfort food I have ever eaten since moving to port st lucie!! My mother and step-father are frequently eating here. We cannot get enough of this restraunt! Not to mention how homey and friendly everyone is.

There are newer reviews for Flamingo Hometown Cafe

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I must say I am very very surprised at a few of the negative comments. I am a local and have been going there since it opened.. Small portions are not something this place does and the prices are the best in town. And seeing a staff member " LICK THEIR FINGERS CLEAN" sorry I do not believe it. Open kitchen just who would be that stupid. Sorry, I don't know where there reviewers ate but it certainly was not at the Flamingo Hometown Cafe. Best quality food, best pricing and best service we I, my family and my friends have experienced in the area. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

1  Thank jimmymik
Reviewed 7 February 2014

This is a new restaurant in an old location...its a diner/cafe with small menu but enough choices. The service was slow. The waiter dipped his finger in a big pot of something while waiting for our dishes to come out....then he licked it clean. Gross. The food was good regardless. Comfort foods abound. meat loaf, turkey club, liver and onions etc. very mixed feelings. they should retrain the staff...especially beacuse the kitchen is in view of some tables.

1  Thank doctorgary
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Best breakfast I have EVER had in PSL!!!!!! Food is fresh and service was great!! Our server, Kristian, was awesome!!!!

Paul R, Owner at Flamingo Hometown Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. We try to serve only the freshest ingredients and always try to buy locally. Christian definitely has a following and enjoys his job. One of the reasons why we received the award for Best and Friendliest Wait staff in PSL.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I am a fan. We have eaten here several times for breakfast. Breakfast is plentiful and well cooked. They serve everything from Eggs to Stuffed French Toast, Eggs Benedict to Pancakes and daily specials to boot on top of that. So far delicious! Today we decided to eat lunch here. Lunch for us was fairly simple: my partner had a tuna fish sandwich and I had a club sandwich. Both were very good. The staff is great, very friendly and attentive. The interior is clean from what I can see, so I have no idea why anyone would say the opposite. We will certainly return so should you.

1  Thank azzabar