“Don't miss the beignets”

Lola's Seafood Eatery
Cuisines: Seafood
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Don't miss the beignets”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Our first trip here was a disappointment but this trip was a delight. Well cooked and large belly clams which met my friends high expectations and I had the beignet, delicious. Hot, well cooked through and tasty. Everything is cooked fresh to order.

• Visited April 2014

Miami, Florida
“Drive out of my Way to stop Here”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I absolutely adore this restaurant. I have been to all 3 locations ( I like that you can eat outside at Stuart) but they all have same great food and service. I always get the Lola's salad and my BF loves the grouper sandwich. Its' clean, friendly, the price is right, and the food is AMAZING. I live in Miami so this is a drive for me but I stop at one of the locations whenever I have to travel to Orlando. They do close a bit early but I think that is typical for this area.

Visited September 2013
Burlington, Massachusetts
“FABULOSO!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

In three words... OMG! I know the word is this is New England seafood but this menu stretches from Maine to Maryland! The service was superb and the food was absolutely fabulous! We started with mussels (Delicious) and whole belly clams... While not every single clam had the full belly (to those previous negative comments) they were just great! We finished with fish tacos and the soft shelled crab sandwich both of which were absolutely delicious! In the end... It was worth every dollar! Would definitely go back!

Visited April 2014
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“New England in Florida”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My wife and I ate lunch at Lola's on our way to The Florida Keys. The New England style food is excellent. We hadn't found clam bellies anywhere outside of New England until we stopped here. They were prepared to perfection! We plan to stop at the Palm Beach Gardens location on our way back from the Keys.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank djmack15
“It was a treat !”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Glad i didnt read reviews before going in because people get confused with counter service and fast food This place is far from fast food its New England style at its best, my husband had the blackened fish taco s which he loved and i had the lump crab roll :) then we didnt need them but we ordered the fried clams, they were the best Ive ever had in Florida. We both sat looking at the photos on the wall of the boats as we finished with both thought we were back in Massachusetts!

• Visited March 2014