“RUDE OWNER”

Tavola Pizza
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: NY Style Handcrafted Pizza and Local Craft Beers...Open Mic on Wednesday Nights!!!
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband and I were introduced to this establishment by friends and since then have recommended it to all of our friends because they do have delicious garlic rolls and pizza. We have ordered take out and have gone back twice with other friends. We took our children their tonight...it was Mexican or Tavola Pizza and we voted for Tavola....apparently much to our disappointment. While asking the owner about the various beverages, he became very rude and acting as if I should know the answers to what I was asking, thus, treating me like I was stupid and left me feeling pretty bad. We almost left, but decided to be polite and finish out the evening. We had plans for two other couples to have a dinner date he following Friday, at Tavolas, but as it stands right now, those plans were cancelled and the six of us will be dining else where. As far as Tavola is concerned....my husband and I have too may other places to check out to come back to a place that truly made us feel bad and unwelcomed. too bad, cause the food was pretty good. When people go out for the evening it is for the experience, and the food. Food for thought, if you don't love what you are doing, get out and do something else. We have been to other places where THEY LOVE TO EDUCATE THEIR CUSTOMERS and THEY LOVE TO MAKE IT A FUN NIGHT FOR EVERYONE. very disappointed by our experience tonight. Sincerely, the locals.

4  Thank GeorgieStLucie
Robert C, Owner at Tavola Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Georgie,
We know that sometimes it is difficult to find the beers you like with so many options. We were able to find your children and husband ones they would like and somehow while asking you what flavor, styles and offering you to try a flight"sample" of different beers I somehow offended you. I did not realize that had happened as it was not my intention to embarrass you only to find the correct beverage for you. I deeply apologize that I had failed you and hope you will return soon.

Sincerely, Rob

There are newer reviews for Tavola Pizza

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Perfect cross of best NY and Cali style pizza it's a 10
Nice beer selection
Thin crust, super toppings

1  Thank Tastebuddy12
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Small dinning area but super friendly owners and staff.

Very good pizza and the Gluten Free crust is the best around.

Several Florida craft beers on tap. They offer Growlers to take the beer home.

Best Pizza in the house has to be the "Zombie"! Pesto sauce base, extra cheese and fresh mozzarella. Available regular or gluten free crust...

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Some of the best pizza I have ever had. Fresh and great value. We had pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms. The ingredients were so very fresh. Very close to where we were staying.

1  Thank StingerPA
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Above average for the area friendly nice vibes will be back. It is a thin crust pizza, mid level cheese, fresh.

1  Thank portstlucie2014