“Wings chunky garlic med”

Lefty's Wings & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great food and atmosphere. Wings are my favorite. Chunky garlic W/med or hot sauce. Also great sandwiches.

LeftyWing, General Manager at Lefty's Wings & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thanks for being a great customer. We appreciate you!!!!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have been going into this place for years and everytime I get very bad servers. This last time I had an amazing server! She was great I will only ask for her. It's funny because apparently she has been there for years and I have never had her. And the best part is she is a Patriots fan!

Thanks for your continued support. Glad we were able to step up the game for you. Look forward to seeing you during the NFL games.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We always saw a lot of local cars outside this restaurant. This is usually a good sign so one night we stopped in for dinner. It is nothing fancy, but the food is good. I had 2 pieces of maui-maui that I paid $12.95 for where other restaurant I would have paid that much for one. I ended up taking the other one home. They are known for their wings too. My husband had the boneless and if he were to do it over, he would order the bone-in. The service was excellent too for as busy as they were. We are definitely returning.

Thanks so much for coming in. Locals are our life blood and we could always use some more. Glad you had a good experience and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

The best fish "Rueben" that I have ever eaten - bread was perfectly grilled, cole slaw was very tasty, fish cooked to my liking and swiss cheese melted just right! I was a happy lady as I consumed every delicious crumb. Our server, was very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Jackie h
Reviewed 10 January 2014

It has been 8 months since our last visit to Lefty's, we always liked the placed but they had a quality control problem, we tried again and we where presently surprised. After ordering our beer during happy hour it was $1.95 for draft beer.
I ordered the Rachel Pastrami Sandwich, that contained a good amount of pastrami, coleslaw, 1000 island dressing on a toasted rye and a large amount of the side dish of curly fries. The portions are large and the sandwich was very good, coleslaw was a bit too sweet for my taste.
My wife had the Chicken Parmesan Sandwich that you have a choice of grilled or fried chicken breast, with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese on a Kaiser roll. The chicken was cooked perfectly and the mozzarella hot and very stringy, need to be careful eating this sandwich with the marinara sauce dripping. The side order was again curly fries and lots of it, my wife did enjoy the sandwich.
Overall we had a good experience, with quick service and good food, we will be back for other new items in the menu.