“Best Wings; Great Service”

Lefty's Wings & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I'm not a wings person, but when I do have them, this is THE PLACE!

Besides the wings, the rest of the food is always fresh, and prepared well. The servers and bartenders are always friendly, helpful and attentive; even kitchen help will come out a bus a table or visit with regulars to keep the place clean and friendly.

Pricing is right on the mark; low enough to keep you coming back to get better quality food compared to other wings places nearby. A couple can walk in, have lunch or dinner with cocktails and walk out satisfied for less than $30.

This is a well-managed family-oriented restaurant, a friendly bar, and people from all age groups. During the football season, it's a gathering point for many fans because of the slew of TV around the restaurant. Don't see your game, just ask.

If you are a snow bird, this can be your home away from home. If you are new to the area, bring the family and enjoy good food at a good price.

2  Thank Writerguysd

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great food and atmosphere. Wings are my favorite. Chunky garlic W/med or hot sauce. Also great sandwiches.

LeftyWing, General Manager at Lefty's Wings & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thanks for being a great customer. We appreciate you!!!!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have been going into this place for years and everytime I get very bad servers. This last time I had an amazing server! She was great I will only ask for her. It's funny because apparently she has been there for years and I have never had her. And the best part is she is a Patriots fan!

Thanks for your continued support. Glad we were able to step up the game for you. Look forward to seeing you during the NFL games.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We always saw a lot of local cars outside this restaurant. This is usually a good sign so one night we stopped in for dinner. It is nothing fancy, but the food is good. I had 2 pieces of maui-maui that I paid $12.95 for where other restaurant I would have paid that much for one. I ended up taking the other one home. They are known for their wings too. My husband had the boneless and if he were to do it over, he would order the bone-in. The service was excellent too for as busy as they were. We are definitely returning.

Thanks so much for coming in. Locals are our life blood and we could always use some more. Glad you had a good experience and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

The best fish "Rueben" that I have ever eaten - bread was perfectly grilled, cole slaw was very tasty, fish cooked to my liking and swiss cheese melted just right! I was a happy lady as I consumed every delicious crumb. Our server, was very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Jackie h