“Baby back ribs “Out of this world!!””

Park Avenue BBQ Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re in Port St Lucie don’t miss an opportunity to have the BEST baby back ribs ever. From 1 to 10 PA ribs are 15+.

On Mondays they offer their baby back rib special - full slab plus two sides. If you go there hungry I will assure you you’ll leave content and maybe take home a doggie bag for tomorrow’s lunch.

The place is simple - good food - make that great food with excellent service. I’ve made it my go to place for ribs and we won’t go anywhere else because nothing compares to PA.

If you’re in town for a Mets game - PA BBQ is right down the road from the stadium on Peacock. Treat yourself and I assure you you’ll agree - The best baby back ribs in Florida!

Enjoy

Reviewed 23 May 2018

WHAT HAPPENED???? For us a few years back this was one of our go to bbq places. Then we started noticing a change. My partner would get sick in the evening after eating there and I felt the ribs changed. They definitely got smaller and tougher. We have not eaten here in 2 years so last night we decided to check in. Unfortunately for this restaurant it's off of the list. When you have to struggle with a knife and fork to tear the meat off of the bones you, as a bbq place, are doing something drastically wrong. My salad came with a ton of croutons when I asked to make sure there were none. On top of that I figured I would try pulled pork on my caesar in place of chicken. Well, I got pulled pork and chicken- interesting. Our server explained they had a new guy in the kitchen, apparently the new guy can't read. Poor all around; take your chances.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Seriously, this is a rib joint? You have to be kidding. My ribs were so meager and tasteless it was embarrassing. The BBQ chicken was no better. Close the doors. Change the menu. Serve frozen yogurt. Anything but ribs. This place is in way over it's head.

1  Thank oldruggedx
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Have been here many times over years always greeted by Tony. He came to table thanked us for coming always asked how we were TONY made Pa bar b que. The last time barely greeted staff standing at bar area bs ing. My husband commented not the same The reason Manager TONY not there No longer recomend this place gone down hill. Mistake on management to loose Tony. We will not return here fewer customers when we were there reflect how general public feels. Sadly diappointed after many years eating here. Food was not as good or service or greeting

1  Thank Paula D
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

PA BBQ is our #1 favorite BBQ. Their ribs are fabulous, the pulled pork is perfect and our grandson loves the “funny bones.” Portions don’t leave much room for dessert, but we cannot leave without taking home the buttermilk cake. Yummy.