“Fun place even the patrons interact with each other”
Review of Redfish Ricks - CLOSED

Redfish Ricks
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place even the patrons interact with each other”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The atmosphere and food are great. The owners treat the patrons as if they where family. Food was great and timely. It's now one of our families favorite resturaunts.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JohnnyOps

florida
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We just went there for dinner. The Frickles (fried pickles) were the best we ever had. My husband had the meatloaf dinner with mashed potatoes, fried onion straws and the best corn pudding ever, even better than mom's. I had the shrimp with a side of yummy mac n cheese. Everything was fresh and the best part...it was very affordable. It is all family operated and the service was great. Very laid back. Don't miss out on this hidden gem. It is definitely worth finding.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank zowieh
Port St. Lucie, FL
“Always good”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This small place is a great little find. We eat here several times a week. We have never had a bad meal. I highly recommend anything for breakfast, but especially anything with their secret recipe sausage gravy. Yummy. Great sandwiches. Best burgers around. Can't say enough good things. Go, you won't regret it.

Visited August 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This place is great. The food was fresh with lots of flavor. My husbands had a hamburger and it was huge and very tasty. I had the meatloaf sandwich. Dont tell my mother but their meatloaf was better. I will be back. Next time I will try the fish!

• Visited June 2013