“Yay! Best Greek food ever!!”
Review of Spiro's Taverna

Spiro's Taverna
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yay! Best Greek food ever!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I love the greek fried chicken pita!! It is the best! The chicken pills is very good too!! We also love the Greek taco it is delicious!! My daughter loves the Greek olive appetizer! The service is wonderful here and the people are great! Everything is very fresh and tasty and good prices and they always have good coupons too! Make sure you join spiros club it is awesome!! I love spiros!

• Visited January 2014

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good food, great rice pudding”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stopped by a few weeks ago and had a nice lunch. The manager was very friendly, the food was very good and priced well. But the best part was the rice pudding. We were told it was just made and we would enjoy it. We placed our order and when we tasted it, we were amazed. Hopefully you will have the same experience we did.

• Visited February 2014
“A must try”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

If you enjoy authentic greek dishes, then this is a must try for you. I have no negatives about the place. Food, service,price etc, etc. all top shelf. Been there for lunch and dinner , same great result.

• Visited February 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
“Goodfood/fast service”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is one of my favorite lunch spots. The food is good, and I can always count on the service being quick.

• Visited December 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Gyro Deluxe”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Quick and courteous service, Great fries and a large packed with meat Gyro. Wow and for under $8.00 So big my wife and I share one. Delicious!

• Visited January 2014