“Memorable food, forgettable service...but worth it!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spiro's Taverna

Spiro's Taverna
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Saint Lucie
“Memorable food, forgettable service...but worth it!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

This was my second time eating here. The food at Spiro's is something that has you dreaming about those wonderful flavors during the time between your visits. It had been over a year since I last came here and I have to say the food is still just as amazing as I remember. The Tzatziki sauce they have is great, more on the greek yogurt side of richness, and the right flavors are all there. I LOVE the lemon baked potatoes. Think of a potato wedge with a nice lemon bite and just the right amount of salt. I highly recommend the Gyro platter. They mix lamb and beef for the meat, or chicken if you prefer. They bring out all the pieces of a gyro for you "fajita style" if you will. You can construct your own gyro sliders! I just asked for an extra pita and I was all set.

Now my only complaint is that the only two times we have visited Spiro's the service was less than desirable. This visit, we needed a minute to look at the menu after our waters came out and that turned into 10 minutes, with no end or waitress in sight...We decided to just order at the counter and take our meal home, again the food did not disappoint!

Spiro's excellent food makes up for the short comings of the service, I still highly recommend this place. Ask about their rewards club, our first visit they forgot to mention it until after we had paid and there was nothing we could do!

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DTD84

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Small but wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

BEST Greek food. the Olympic Taverna on US 1, the same company, is even better. Good service, unbelievably good Greek dressings, salads, gyros, souvlaki, and much more. always visit there when in the area.

Visited July 2014
Hobe Sound, Florida
“Very good, authentic Greek food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

A really large and varied menu with pretty reasonable prices for large servings, We enjoyed splitting several selections using their take out service which was most convenient to our nearby hotel.
The location is close to I-95 and nearby hotels, but set just back off the Blvd in a small strip center just off the Peacock Rd. crossing W. Port St. Lucie Blvd. Also located close to nearby Tradition Field baseball park. Family owned and friendly service.

Visited July 2014
Sebastian, Florida
“Friendly Fast and Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is one of our local favorites. The staff is always friendly and attentive and management always stops by to say hello. Last night I had some of the best Lamb chops cooked to my request that I have ever had. The portions here are always big and with their reward program makes this place one of the most economical places to eat .

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Family owned gret food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is one of 3 in the area, awesome food , fantatic service. Homemade Greek cooking. Their own Greek dressing is the best. Very good selection.

• Visited May 2014