“Best Damm Baby Back Ribs in 3 countys!!!”

Norris's Famous Place for Ribs
Cuisines: American
Ft.pierce
“Best Damm Baby Back Ribs in 3 countys!!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The whole gang is great, thoughtful and they also make outstanding cocktails!! Ribs are outstanding there is always fresh vegtable to choose from. The Onion Loaf is to die for!!

• Visited August 2013

“Norris it does grow on you”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My dad has been bringing us to Norris' for a long time now. The food is fairly priced and humdrum. Ordered the fried oyster appetizer and it was pretty obviously a frozen preparation that was just chucked in the deep fryer. Mashed potatoes are from potato flakes - a little pet peeve of mine. I know they are convenient, but come on guys, I won't serve them in my home, and I expect a little better from a restaurant! Prices are very fair. The famous ribs? Well, they are ok. You can tell they are precooked (a little too much-they have lost that juicy quality) and just heated up. All in all - I go because my dad loves the place.

• Visited May 2013
Carson City, NV
“Great ribs and BarBQue”
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

It has been in business a long time and it is no wonder. The food is excellent and the prices reasonable. We recommend the ribs and chicken combination. One detail: it would be good if the house were to provide someplace to hang hats.

1 Thank fantumfighter