“Lori D”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Tutto Fresco is like no other restaurant around!!! Fabulous service Supper Fabulous Food Fabulous entertainment.
Get ready to enjoy an evening of not being rushed and pushed out the door. If you want to impress a date or take out a out of town guest I would highly recommend going here.
LOVE!! LOVE!!!LOVE !!!! Tutto’s!!!!
l

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This place is outstanding! I have been dining here for over a year now, and i never had a bad experience. I recently hosted my husband's birthday party on a Saturday night, the manager was extremely nice and helpful in coordinating all the details and putting a perfect menu together.
The food is excellent and the seafood is always fresh and the service is superb. After dinner we went outside on the patio and enjoyed drinks and live entertainment. From the very first time that we walked in Tutto Fresco we felt welcomed and have enjoyed many great nights there. Thank you Tutto Fresco and staff for making my husband's birthday party a night to remember! we will see you soon!!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

flippant when not absent waitress. overpriced everything... especially for scant quantities. one appetizer, one side vegetable, a coffee with a side of Kahlua and 2 glasses of wine : 80 dollars. I am not kidding.

3  Thank FiddieMcGeezer
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Only was there for drinks on my arrival to the area. Very busy, varied customer ages. everyone will feel comfortable here.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We uses to come here a few times a month then stopped as food was going down hill... Decided to try again after a 4 month break... Even worse then before , won't be back

3  Thank kscmomof4