“A good value if you want to eat 'till you explode”
Review of Golden Corral - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Corral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2013

For the price, this is a good place to eat. Most of the food is delicious or at least very good. The service is usually good. The cleanliness varies by time of day and the crowds can get out of hand. The other patrons can oftentimes ruin the dining experience so even though it makes for interesting people watching I wouldn't recommend it if you prefer a more laid back dining experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

My father loves Golden Corral and we come here often. At first I was appalled and I have to admit not everything they have is wonderful. However, if you pick carefully, you can have quite a nice meal here! Have a steak grilled for you, get a nice salad, some soup - a decent, fresh cooked meal. Avoid anything breaded and deep fried - they really pack on the breading to increase item weight!

1  Thank LindaJean
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Abundance of food for it is a food bar or you can order off the menu. Staff friendly and service good.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I'm sure my Mom would disagree, but I think Golden Corrals Pot Roast is better - than hers (sorry Mom!). I don't know how they do it, but there's other great food that yells out my name "JACK, TRY ME, I WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU."
The only item that I find, that isn't even worth putting on your plate, is the water soaked, small, no taste peel & eat shrimp. It's possible, it takes more energy to peel'em - than pushing a stalled car - up hill.
My Biggest bug-a-boo that I have, is when you have a bus person that forgets what tables, they're supposed to service. (usually the empty plates disappear, while you're getting your next full dish. But when the empty dishes sit and sit and sit on the table - sorry NO TIP!)
For the price of ¿$14, all you can eat buffet platter(s) (Oh yeah, they raised their price of a 10¢ soda (cost) to $2.09 - OUCH) no one can ever be disappointed!
Ya gotta try their bread pudding, too. That's better than my Mom's, also (Mom will you ever forgive me?) (Please know, my Mom was a good cook!)