“Why open a chinese restaurant and not deliver?”
Review of China Kitchen 2

China Kitchen 2
Ranked #171 of 348 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The food is outstanding and the prices are very fair. Fried rice is the best. I just cannot wrap my mind around having an atmosphere that is not dine in friendly and you don't deliver. Hire a 16 year old to drive your food to peoples houses for a fee!!!!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

You can eat in, but this is primarily a take-out style restaurant. The chef recommended the garlic chicken and it was good. The fried rice is better here than at most Chinese restaurants. My meal, which included the entree w/ fried rice, egg roll, and can of soda, ran me under $7. I shall return.

1  Thank Lance R
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

NY Style Chinese Food Joint. I enjoyed the fried rice. The cook recommend the garlic chicken with mixed vegetables, so my wife had that. I had the orange chicken. It was good. We found our Chinese food spot!

1  Thank YoJoeySmacks