“Great Experience kayaking!”

Kayaks & Stuff of the Treasure Coast
Ranked #3 of 9 Tours in Port Saint Lucie
More attraction details
Owner description: We are kayak enthusiasts located on the Treasure Coast of Florida. We offer guided eco kayak tours and kayak rentals for the Port Saint Lucie, Fort Pierce, Jensen Beach, Stuart and Vero Beach areas.
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We had a fabulous time kayaking in July with Tom and Debbie of Kayaks and Stuff! We had a great paddle with them! They really know kayaking and will do everything possible to make sure you have a comfortable experience. They are very knowledgeable about the wildlife and plant life you are seeing. I wouldn't hesitate to go on one of their tours. It was a great time and super value!

Debbie W, Owner at Kayaks & Stuff of the Treasure Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for kayaking with us! We are so happy you had a great time. Please look us up again when you are back in Florida!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Took my two kids 8 & 13 kayaking today. I shared the kayak with my eight year old and my son had his own. It was our first time and we all really enjoyed it. We paddled out to an island that had picnic tables and a rope for kids to swing out into the water. It was a nice resting place. My daughter was in her glory to hold Debbie, the owners puppy Yoda the whole time. That was the highlight of her adventure being a dog lover that she is. Yoda was so cute! They provided water and light snacks which was perfect. Thanks for a great day!

justDeb2, Owner at Kayaks & Stuff of the Treasure Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for paddling with us! Yoda STILL loves the water and enjoys kayaking. We're glad you had a great time!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I have rented from other places in the past, but Kayaks and Stuff has so many kayaks to chose from! The boats are kept in great shape and they do everything for you if you go on a guided tour like I did, packed snacks and water included!! Nobody else I have been to comes close!They know so many neat places I had never seen, I highly recommend the longer tours so you can have more time to see the good stuff that requires a bit more paddle time! I always take my sister and her sons when they visit, and they talk about it for weeks!

2  Thank Roseanne W

Thank you so much for paddling with us. We enjoy having you on our kayak tours!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Tom and Debbie have done an amazing job setting up this trip of a lifetime. The whole trip was fantastic, fun, and we learned a lot about the wildlife and land, not to mention learning how to paddle! Thanks guys...we are going to make this an annual thing. You guys are great!

We enjoyed having your family on our kayak tour. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I had never been kayaking before but I took the plunge and did it. I have been about 6-7 times now and have enjoyed every tour! The guides do a great job and know exactly where all the amazing places to kayak are. They are great! Highly recommend!

Thank you for paddling with Kayaks and Stuff. We are so happy you enjoyed your time on the water!