“Top Notch Chipotle location” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Top Notch Chipotle location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We travel ALOT, and this location is our FAVORITE in the country. The staff is perfect, always eager to please. This is a super busy location, so the food is always fresh. and what a blessing that this company cares about NON-GMO food, and antibiotic free meat, band NON RBGH dairy at a comparable price to a meal @ the chains who DO NOT CARE.

Visited July 2014

Sebastian, Florida
“It is what it is--the only healthful fast food available”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Chipotle food is consistent, fresh and healthful. This location is no exception. It's great for lunch or for dinner. But they offer the fastest way to get food and then get out if you need to get back to work.

I always get tacos because I can order one if I only need a small meal, or two or three if I am hungrier.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Floridabluemacau
Florida
“Restaurant Review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband liked this but the food was not what I enjoy. I am sure he will return but probably without me. I did not like the ambiance or the food.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sassy48florida
PFAFFTOWN
“Great Lunch Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We pulled off I-95 to grab a quick lunch. We saw Chipotle Mexican Grill in a strip mall right off the road and pulled in to try it. We had no information on this franchise/restaurant. We had the grilled chicken salad bowl. It was great. We bought an extra bag of their chips for the road. The iced tea was fresh. There was a line when we walked in but it was not a wait. The staff moved folks through quickly and the food was hot & ready when you got to the cash register.
Try it!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank LouET_79
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good food when on a rush”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

This place is always visit but with the simplicity of the menu and efficiency of the staff they always have the line moving quickly. It is usually very loud to dine in but a nice option for take out when wanting to avoid unhealthy drive thru. It gets expensive quickly, specially if you like guacamole but the food is consistently nice.

• Visited January 2014