“Pleasantly surprised”

Pappa Louies
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Family owned Italian restaurant!
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Pappa Louie's is like the girlfriend who has "a great personality" that many will pass by. The outside is off putting, but the food and the service are well worth taking the time to come in. The food is served piping hot and plentiful. Everyone working there clearly enjoys what they are doing, which is refreshing. I had veal parmesean which was crispy on the outside but tender on the inside. Don't pass this one by.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

The wife and I recently had dinner with my sister and my Dad. It was on a Wednesday, all you can eat Pasta Night at Pappa Louies. The service was great as was the food. I had the Lentil soup, my wife had the Pasta Fagioli soup which were tasty. My Dad had the Sausage and Spaghetti which he enjoyed thoroughly. My sister had the spaghetti with Marinara and she thought it tasted great. My wife and I both had the pasta with meat sauce, she had Angel Hair and I had Spaghetti, both tasty dishes. The restaurant was pretty full and a good time was had by all!