“SUPER FAST AND FRESH”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #117 of 337 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
“SUPER FAST AND FRESH”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I don't think I have ever had fresher ingredients in a sub than here! My friends at the office had ordered here several times for delivery and what they had looked awesome. I have been several times myself now and always had the best (and fastest!) sub going! You can walk in and walk out in less time it takes someone else to park the car! Great selection of salads or subs. Friendly service. Will continue to go back!

• Visited June 2014

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Just a Fast Food Sandwich”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Just like every other chain fast food sandwich. Support your local business owners people, their offerings are ALWAYS fresh real food not processed garbage as found here.

• Visited April 2014
Port Saint Lucie, FL
“JIMMY JOHNS DOES DELIVER -EVEN 1 SANDWICH!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My office in St Lucie West gets food from them all the time...and its fast and GOOD! Sandwiches/subs and salads......always quick and yummy! Went inside once and geez my sandwich was in my hand and I was out the door almost instantly!! whoo hooo! :)

• Visited April 2014
“Only problem is they won't deliver to club med.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

One off the best sandwiches I've ever tasted. I have had the #9 quite a few times, but only when at a local pub, delivered.
When I called to get a sandwich delivered to club med, they said that it was out of their delivery area. That seemed so strange to me. They must have a VERY limited area. What a shame because I'd order a sandwich twice a week if I could.

• Visited December 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“It really is 'freaky fast'”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Jimmy Johns always delivers fresh, delicious subs, and the whole family can eat there. The carnivores in my family usually order the roast beef sub, and the veggie lovers order the veggie sub on french bread or the veggie "unwich". Either way, it's quick, easy, healthy, and freaky fast food. The staff is nice, and the place is always clean. The chips are ridiculously good. Also, love the decor.

• Visited November 2013