“Only stayed one night, wish it could've been longer.....Wonderful stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Great room for the money. It was a little hard to find but everything else was terrific. Sam Sneads was excellent and the bar staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2011

Reviewed 2 September 2011

We brought our golf group - The Jacaranda Bandits - 36 Golfers for two nights and 3 days. The hotel was totally helpful and attentive to ALL of our needs and requirements. The rooms were great, the staff made us feel like we were at the Ritz Carlton!!! The restaurant on property was so good that almost everyone ate on property the entire trip!..We never made it to the great pool area, but some of the kids loved it! Since we got back, i have had calls from other "Bandits" that did not go on the trip...asking to be sure we go back next summer...they heard what a great time we all had!! KUDOS to Carla, Lillie, and the rest of the staff!! Bob Love

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I stayed a suite, the staff was wonderful and helpful and I would definitely go back again. I had dinner at the restaurant there too, Sam Snead's and have no complaints.

Good experience, highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank adotcook
Reviewed 18 June 2011

My husband and I recently spent four nights here while visiting family and friends in the Port St. Lucie area. I was very impressed by the entire staff - friendly, warm, courteous people throughout the establishment (including Sam Snead's Restaurant, which is attached). Clean, spacious rooms. Nothing extravagant, but nothing overlooked, either. I thought it was very good value for the money and would definitely recommend it to all.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank QCTraveler
Reviewed 18 May 2011

We stayed at this hotel at the start of our holiday fresh off the plane on the way to Kennedy Space Centre for 2 nights. A great hotel, clean, good quality, everything like new even though the hotel receptionist told us it was approx 4 years old. Friendly staff, really made us feel welcome. Nice pool and spa to use at leisure with free tea and coffee in reception in the morning. Microwave in room to heat own meals if preferred. Restaurant on site which is independent but served a good variety of meals and drinks at reasonable prices. Local restaurants if you want to venture out in the evening or local for a cheaper breakfast. After moving to a disasterous apartment in Fort Lauderdale how we wished we had taken the extra days at this hotel.......

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pompeydave
Reviewed 12 May 2011

I travel pretty frequently up and down the east coast of Florida. I recently was discourage by my recent stays on other Hilton properties and unfortunately stop staying at this hotel. I began to stay at another brand name hotel down the road and throughout my travels. I quickly found out I was missing this hotel and its staff. I have to say when you enter the hotel it is always clean and the staff is unbelievably friendly. Being a HHonors member you get the typical hello “your name, welcome back” almost as they don’t want to say it. Here they truly mean it and you can tell. For business travelers this is a great hotel as you can see by pervious reviews all the amenities are great. Every time HHonors ask me to rate my stay I always give them a 10 … Great Job Team!! I will see you next week.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Shaun048
Reviewed 5 May 2011

I had the pleasure to spend a few HHonors points for two free night at Easter weekend this year , a high recommended place , nice and clean and excellent service ,
THE place to be in case you want to be away for a few days with the kids , as I travel quit a bit , it's also an excellent stay for business purposes

Room Tip: room wiht view to the patio and the pool