Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Miami, United States
“Golf Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

Perfect Location. Just chip shot away from PGA Village in Port St.Lucie. Great value for price paid. Please check out connecting Sam Snead restaurant. Great price on rib eye steak. Do NOT order pork chop. extremely dry... Hotel's in room TV's need to be upgraded but overall a great experience. Great great great location and you can't beat the price. If you are a golfer this is a great hotel to stay in.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank Bok A
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for your time in giving us a review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the beautiful PGA Village! We are always looking to improve and are in the process of replacing the few older TVs. As for Sam Snead's, I'm a fan of the ribeye myself, but I will look into the quality of the pork chops!! I hope you have the opportunity to return soon! Thank you again for your time, we truly appreciate your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Plant City, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

Excellant stay, beautiful hotel, convenient to I95 and Turnpike. There are many restaurants and shops in the area. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. The hotel desk clerk made recomendations for a local seafood restaurant, Lola's, which was outstanding. Although I did not use the pool, the patio and area was gorgeous

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

2 Thank Cheryl H
Thank you for taking time to share your experience and give us such a great review! Our team is dedicated to ensuring that all our guests enjoy their stay and will truly appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again soon...hopefully you'll have some time to enjoy the pool!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

My husband and I were gifted a week at this resort as a wedding gift. We absolutely enjoyed our time and the grounds were very lovely. The staff was very friendly and our space was beyond comfortable and tidy. The area was very nice for our morning walks. We are looking forward to staying there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank missvjy
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I imagine you have an anniversary coming up...please consider visiting us again! We'd love to welcome you back!
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

We recently stayed here for a week long conference with the Florida Sheriffs Explorer Association. We had a wonderful stay and the staff was AMAZING! I have never stayed anywhere with such superior customer service. With a hotel full of 200 teenagers, you would think that the staff would be at their wits end, but everyone was so friendly, helpful, personable and genuine. From the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff, everyone made us feel special. Junior at the front desk was awesome and made my younger kids feel special by baking cookies for them every day. And Jessica in housekeeping made sure our room stayed stocked with extra towels and toiletries and even left a personal note telling us to have a great week! I was also impressed with the facily itself. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The beds were super comfy! The pool area was beautiful. The gym was more than adequate and the laundry facilty was affordable and clean. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely stay here again! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn! You certainly know how to treat your guests!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Diane F
Thank you for your very kind comments! We all really enjoyed the Explorers...what at amazing group of young people. It was an honor for us to be your host and we hope you all have the opportunity to visit us again soon. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff, especially Junior and Jessica!
Port St Lucie, FL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

If you are looking for a place to stay where the staff treats you like family, the amenities are outstanding, the rooms are super clean, and just a great value, this is the hotel for you. Business or pleasure, this is the only hotel I EVER stay at when in this area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

2 Thank Annette G
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your loyalty. We'll look forward to seeing you the next time you come "home"!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

My wife and I were looking for a nice weekend golf getaway, so we decided to try the Hilton Garden Inn in PGA Village, Port St. Lucie. We stayed the weekend of June 22, 2013 and played golf at the PGA Wanamaker course.

From the time we arrived at the hotel to the time we left, we were treated like royalty. From the front desk to the Sam Snead's Restaurant, the entire staff made us feel welcome and at home. The hotel lobby is beautiful, the pool is large, private and clean. We were sent to a room on the 3rd (top) floor overlooking the pool. The room had a nice modern look, clean and comfortable. I wanted to take the bed home with me.

We enjoyed dinner at Sam Snead's, a restaurant that is connected to the hotel. I enjoyed prime rib while my wife had the crab cakes. Kelly was our server and bar tender, and was fantastic. The food was delicious and service was great.

All in all, the weekend experience was perfect, just what we needed. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for your hard work in making sure your customers are number one!

Room Tip: Top floor overlooking the pool was a nice touch.