“Great Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in St. Lucie, Florida”

Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in St. Lucie, Florida is a beautiful hotel! It is clean with new furnishings. The lobby is impressive - it is huge! It has lots of space to make you feel the comforts of home. The staff were very friendly, too. It is located in the PGA golf course area. There are many restaurants nearby as well as a place to eat at the hotel. I texted my sister to tell her about our great experience and she told me she had stayed there as well and had the same experience. She lives in South Dakota and I live in Colorado! Small world!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon! Maybe you can coordinate a trip with your sister and visit us together!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Very nice hotel & great value! Stayed their recently on a business trip & enjoyed the stay. Sam Snead's restaurant on the property plus good location near I-95. Will stay again on the next trip in this area. Javier at the front desk remembered me from a previous trip & he does a great job welcoming you to the hotel.

1  Thank Michael T
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for taking time to give us a review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

a/c shorted out but was repaired within an hour. wi-fi not very good and fades out a lot. Interior and exterior very clean. i am a smoker, so the option for a smoking room would have been preferred. Staff is friendly. Pool is tiny for such a large number of rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to give us a review and for your feedback! We are always looking to improve and will take your concerns into consideration. Please consider visiting us again soon, and let me know so that I can assist you with your accommodations and room location. Thank you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton in Port St Lucie West. this will defintley be my hotel of choice when visiting our family who live a few miles away from this location. We couldnt have been treated any better for the 5 days we stayed here. I would defintly recommend this hotel if you are visiting this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for taking time to share your experience! I'm so happy to hear that you and your family had such a great stay with us! I hope you have the opportunity to return soon! Thank you again, we truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Perfect Location. Just chip shot away from PGA Village in Port St.Lucie. Great value for price paid. Please check out connecting Sam Snead restaurant. Great price on rib eye steak. Do NOT order pork chop. extremely dry... Hotel's in room TV's need to be upgraded but overall a great experience. Great great great location and you can't beat the price. If you are a golfer this is a great hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bok A

Thank you for your time in giving us a review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the beautiful PGA Village! We are always looking to improve and are in the process of replacing the few older TVs. As for Sam Snead's, I'm a fan of the ribeye myself, but I will look into the quality of the pork chops!! I hope you have the opportunity to return soon! Thank you again for your time, we truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Excellant stay, beautiful hotel, convenient to I95 and Turnpike. There are many restaurants and shops in the area. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. The hotel desk clerk made recomendations for a local seafood restaurant, Lola's, which was outstanding. Although I did not use the pool, the patio and area was gorgeous

2  Thank Cheryl H

Thank you for taking time to share your experience and give us such a great review! Our team is dedicated to ensuring that all our guests enjoy their stay and will truly appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again soon...hopefully you'll have some time to enjoy the pool!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

My husband and I were gifted a week at this resort as a wedding gift. We absolutely enjoyed our time and the grounds were very lovely. The staff was very friendly and our space was beyond comfortable and tidy. The area was very nice for our morning walks. We are looking forward to staying there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank missvjy
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you for taking time to give us such a nice review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I imagine you have an anniversary coming up...please consider visiting us again! We'd love to welcome you back!